Collaboration on a New Black Hole Theory!

SonOfAtom

Hello! My name is David. I’m an observational scientist living in New York and was blown away by the first ever black hole photo. I edited the lighting slightly to get a better idea of what the black hole would look like and I noticed something amazing. The shape of the hole is not a perfect circle, but an ellipse. This mathematics of this escape me completely, but it would help explain why galaxies, solar systems, etc all follow an elliptical paradigm  

Also you can see the effects of gravity on the energy surrounding the hole with a thin like membrane towards the outermost edge, which I am calling the ‘Gravitational Horizon’ The gases unaffected follow giving the energy mass a ‘glow’. 

You can also see the downward steeping gradient of light entering the hole not as a swirl (like a toilet) but evenly distributed during “consumption”

It almost looks like a ‘Cell in Space’

If these hypotheses are way off base, please let me know and please do elaborate.

I thank you all for your time and eagerly await the discoveries to come.

E5026569-F04A-40DC-B383-78684659C26F.jpeg

37 minutes ago, SonOfAtom said:

If these hypotheses are way off base, please let me know and please do elaborate.

The existence and properties of black holes are described by General Relativity (GR). No new hypotheses are needed.

The picture of the black hole released yesterday is completely consistent with the predictions of GR. There are a couple of threads in this already; for example: https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/118686-first-real-black-hole-image-10-april-2019/

edited the lighting slightly to get a better idea of what the black hole would look like and I noticed something amazing.

I would say you have distorted and introduced artefacts into the image. Don't try and draw any conclusions from looking at a picture, especially one that is no longer an accurate representation

You can find a good description of what the image shows in this video: 

!

Moderator Note

This does not belong in Quantum Theory. As you are trying to promote your own ideas, I have moved it to Speculations. We expect scientific rigour on this forum.

Also, as Strange's video link explains, the BH's event horizon is much smaller than the dark area that you see.
So, although a rotating BH ( all of them since and momentum is conserved ) will have a degree of flattening, depending on speed of rotation, the elliptical shape of the central area you see is most likely due to the extreme bending of the light coming off the accretion disk.
( as the video link also explains )