Living without sacrificing others (food).

58 minutes ago, merinoa said:

I'm not a higher form of life than other life forms. It is not their fault that nature/the chemical processes has created this all. 

But currently, you're the only piece of that process that's refusing to do their part. Plenty of nutrition went into making you, and there are species that are living off of you right now, and more waiting until you die to consume you. I think your perspective is lacking in a reasonable view of how interwoven life on Earth is. Expecting EVERYTHING to die of old age is irrational.

Bottom line, we need both inorganic and organic nutrition, and that means sacrificing something living somewhere along the line. If you can't deal with that, if you keep thinking you're honoring life somehow by denying the process, you'll never enjoy another meal, and you'll resent people who do. I hate to think of you being so unhappy for the rest of your life.

4 hours ago, merinoa said:

I'm a vegetarian, will not eat any lab meat in the future because of the living cells and where it came from.

Your immune system kills living microorganisms cells the all day long to protect you against bacteria..