Parallel Universes?

Well, one theory on how the universe started, was that before the big bang was a completely empty vacuum, and the big bang was just a random quantum flucuation resulting in an expanding mass... So, the determinism could work, the only random thing would be the very beginning

That's what you said last "Cycle"!

I developed the idea of parallel universes and all theories in my head, and I'd have to say that I don't really think they exist. That would be like having two supernatural ruling beings exist. It's just not going to happen.

It could be possible though, we don't know everything. I mean there must be a way to create some type of realm of freespace. People say that parallel universes have a way of overlapping. If that's the case and there are tons of universes, that would make it like a ball of yarn and totally knock out the whole idea because everything would be whole.