I'm looking for guidence

ScienceHungry

Hello, my nickname is very related to science but what I want to work with is not really scientific or is discarded from what I researched from the science community.  I'm researching on "vital energy" and how it can be used for healing not as part of subjective practice but to be expanded to form of "pill" or substance that can be used, digested or absorbed or scientific process which can induce that process in the human body. I wish I can con-join on start researching it from a scientific perspective to find a way to utilize it or "materialize" it and make data of properties, effects, results, and everything. Problem is that I do not have a science background and I do not know where to look for guidance on this topic to not be ridiculed, are there any research or data on that? Where to look for people who are interested in or researched already some of it? I know how to "produce" it in the body but those methods are time consuming to be very effective but I would like to go and develop it from a scientific point of view so it can be used better.

Thank you for any tips. 

What is the chemical structure of the main ingredient that makes the pill? What does 'vital energy' reduce down to as a substance that goes into the pill?

You might get help designing a test....  but you might not get taken too seriously if this 'vital energy' pill is nothing but a sugar cube with your 'power' and love projected at it.

Whatever test you do on whatever substance you should see a base placebo effect.... it is important not to confuse this placebo effect with the thing actually working.

Vitalism, as it was called flourished and then declined  in the 17th , 18th and early 19th centuries until it was finally laid to rest with the synthesis of urea from purely inorganic sources in 1828 by Wohler.

I seriously suggest you read the history for interest and direct your efforts to something that has reasonable propect of success in this modern world.

Vitalism is the belief that "living organisms are fundamentally different from non-living entities because they contain some non-physical element or are governed by different principles than are inanimate things".