A question about Noryl's alloy

Ronas

Hi

(Excuse me if my English is not good and please reply with simple english)

I want to buy a Water pump for my house (drinking water)

There are three types of pump impeller. Bakelite, Noryl and brass

Brass is more expensive but Noryl is louder and cheaper.

My Question:

Is Noryl Impeller sanitary and isn't Carcinogenic in the long run and approved by the relevant organizations (Being healthy and safe)

Thanks

The Norly group of alloy plastics are not attacked or degraded by water in the normal working lifetime of a waterpump and the total amount of material loss would be miniscule over this period.

I would be careful of any colouring pigment in the plastic, though.
Cadmium (yellow) has been shown to be carcingenic in yellow beer making buckets.

Is the reason your water needs an impeller because it is well water ?

Are you in a region where discharge contaminents from the oil industry affects the groundwater?

These do attack Noryl.

Edited by studiot
spelling

I have an 1000-liter tank for drinking water nor oil and the pump is out of the water and next to the tank. But I want know Noryl is better or Brass. Also Is Noryl impeller safe for water(drink)

I don't know what Cadmium (yellow) and what are the symptoms of chemical degradation? So after how long I have to change Noryl impeller or do not need it. 

I want to buy one of the following pumps
 Ebara CMA 1.00 M or Pentax CM100/01. Ebara is Noryl and Pentax is Brass. Ebara is cheaper but for me it is important health.

Edited by Ronas