something and nothing

daisy

hello folks...I'm having chat withdrawal....how sad am I???? how are you all? I'm having a shit time at work...nothing is working just now. Molecular Bio is such a pain...theory is marvellous....practice is something else!!! In addition...our daughter thinks it's acceptable to stay out till the wee small hours and not at least text us????....I could kick her arse big time and/or slap her. Anyway, I've rambled sufficiently I think...tell me how you all are doing....honest I'm NOT drunk....just pissed off.

well keep this thread goin' girl and I'll chat with ya while you're bored, at least in the thread type of talking....;)

and yes, hope you get that under control or work something out between ya two...if you need all I need is paid fare and a little on the side and I'll have a wonderful time stalking her for ya;)

why thank you Dudde...although I'm not sure about the stalking part!! Anyway, she's just being bolshy for now so I grit my teeth and ignore most of it. Eighteen is a difficult age!! Works still not "working" though but maybe I'll get it sorted soon. I feel better now anyway than when I posted.

hey now wait a second I'M eighteen! hmm...oh well...I'm not female though...so that's okay...^_^

you know, I would make you some cookies if I thought there were any way to get them to ya, but since there's not I'll just give you some of the electronic kind...

and you know, the chat room works now;)

Thanks for the thought of cookies....electronic or otherwise! Afraid that I can't access the chatroom - keeps saying "sorry, server unable to make a connection", so ho-hum never mind.

Anyway, how are YOU this fine evening Dudde? Well, I hope?

yeah, the server's a bit...meh...well that's okay though;)

really if daisy can't get there then there's no reason for me to either:-p

and yes Daisy, I hope well also but you can hope in one hand and put pizza in the other and see which gets filled first;) so instead of going into MY fun filled wonderful evening of ...poo...how are YOU doing??

...what we need is some tea...mm...or pizza...

Awwhh...Dudde! Are you staying off the chat room because I'm not there? Do you use the same nick on that or are you something else? I thought maybe I'd screwed up with the parental controls or something and that's why I couldn't get on but it still doesn't work.:P:-(

yes I am;)

and on the same name in the chat room as here...and about 4 other forums...

and really the parental controls shouldn't be the problem unless you've set it for no chatting, not sure if there is that...I've never used/had parental controls...eew...

perhaps it's one of your internet settings?;)