An eye for an eye leaves the world blind

YaDinghus

4 minutes ago, Ten oz said:

When there is no other option implies walking away should be a last resort. I see an eye for an eye as the resort.

I assume you meant this "I see an eye for an eye as the LAST resort." to which I reply, it's the simplest and therefore the first; and when you've exhausted the others what choice do you have?

18 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

I assume you meant this "I see an eye for an eye as the LAST resort." to which I reply, it's the simplest and therefore the first; and when you've exhausted the others what choice do you have?

Simplest too is realitive. For me one should forgive if applicable, if not they should walk way, and if they cannot walk away then types of reprisal must be considered. Reprisal being the last resort.

2 minutes ago, Ten oz said:

Simplest too is realitive. For me one should forgive if applicable, if not they should walk way, and if they cannot walk away then types of reprisal must be considered. Reprisal being the last resort.

That seems a fitting end to this tangent...