Audio transcript of CIA briefing to President Regan

Quantum321

Aliens. How much do we know?

Let me begin the discussion by asking if anyone has first hand information about aliens. It's clear information is not always available. However, we have been visited by aliens for thousands of years. Some of the secret files have come out and now we are able to discern what has happened regarding aliens and our government. Thanks to knowledgeable people coming forward, some of their death beds. Youtube has the video posted.

Edited by Quantum321
Grammer

Interesting. I wonder what the overlap is between people who believe we get regular visits from aliens and people who think that the appropriate response to "Discussion must be able to proceed without watching videos."

is "
 "Youtube has the video posted."?

Quantumn,

do you actually have any evidence?
If so, please post it here.

Hello John, the evidence has been leaked out for many years. I will point you in the right direction. Go to Bob Lazars website. He worked at Groom lake (area 51) He actually worked on alien spacecraft and figured out how they worked. Back engineering. What he says on his website has been verified by other people who worked there. Did you listen to the audio in the youtube link I posted. Its authentic.

I see that my demerits have increased from -24 ti -31 just because I want to discuss aliens. It's a shame there are so many close minded people at this site. Or are there that many people trying to discredit me? It won't work.

The government actually wants the information about aliens to come out. They didn't go public in the past because they hired a think tank who concluded it would cause public unrest and possible panic. The government had turned over all UFO sightings to Bigelow aerospace a private contractor. It is thought it would be better if a private company make the announcement. Here is a NY Times article about Bigelow and Harry Reid

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

In the video I posted above the government admits to a disinformation campaign that continues even today. But too much information has come out for them to hide it much longer. Remember when the Vatican came out several years ago and stated that its ok with them if there are beings living on another planet? Do you know why they did that? Because they were told that aliens exist and it would be better to come out with some statement now rather than wait for them to actually land and reveal themselves.

In this report a former government official says "we may not be alone"

Edited by Quantum321

1 hour ago, Quantum321 said:

I see that my demerits have increased from -24 ti -31 just because I want to discuss aliens. It's a shame there are so many close minded people at this site. Or are there that many people trying to discredit me? It won't work.

!

Moderator Note

This is a science discussion site, not a conspiracy site. This has been pointed out to you before.

As you are unwilling to follow the rules, this is closed. Do not bring the topic up again.