The relationships between Prime number and Fibonacci number (Part 2)

This is the upgrading of my first research with the same subject, which can be found in

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/relationships-between-prime-number-fibonacci-thinh-nghiem/?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_post_details%3BCuXz0krLTjSmIWUuweQOBg%3D%3D

My conclusion in the first article has been optimized as below:

A whole number, odd or even, can be analyzed as the sum of a prime number and two Fibonacci numbers. Here we have some examples

52362 = 52127 (prime) + 2 (Fibonacci 1) + 233 (Fibonacci 2)

52381 = 51769 (prime) + 2 (Fibonacci 1) + 610 (Fibonacci 2)

Also, this time I verified with range [5 - 10,000,000 (ten millions)]. It’s lucky that no failing case as the first time. That means all positive integer number from 5 to 10,000,000 match my rule above.

To view my result, first of all, readers can go to this location

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1y5nPwNbIGo2puNTT1b03f2LAd0nEUJvi

Then download file test.txt to local machine and open it with Notepad++.

Here the first column is the prime number, the second column is the first Fibonacci number, the third column is the second Fibonacci number. And the last one is the whole number to be calculated.

I also put my new research in LinkedIn with the link:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/relationships-between-prime-number-fibonacci-part-3-thinh-nghiem/

Please put your feedback there so that I can keep track and answer.

Welcome all of you

Regards,

Thinh Nghiem from Vietnam

I have no idea what is your entire "discovery" about, but I have advice concerning programming.

You wrote that "0.97% failed due to the limitation of great number processing of my programming language (C and Java) ".

Advice is: you can use "long long" for 64 bit signed and "unsigned long long" for 64 bit unsigned integers. They will greatly enhance your integer range. You will be able to find primes from 2 to 2^64-1.

Edited by Sensei

There are also arbitrary (unlimited) precision arithmetic libraries you can use so the size of numbers is only limited by the storage available.

However, it would be better to try and prove the conjecture.

23 hours ago, Sensei said:

I have no idea what is your entire "discovery" about, but I have advice concerning programming.

You wrote that "0.97% failed due to the limitation of great number processing of my programming language (C and Java) ".

Advice is: you can use "long long" for 64 bit signed and "unsigned long long" for 64 bit unsigned integers. They will greatly enhance your integer range. You will be able to find primes from 2 to 2^64-1.

Thanks for your feedback.

My second attempt to consolidate 3 rules into one whole number = prime + fibonacci1 + fibonacci2 has  been verified with 10,000,000 without failure. Please view my txt file in the link

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2018 at 6:14 PM, theodorenghiem said:

Thanks for your feedback.

My second attempt to consolidate 3 rules into one whole number = prime + fibonacci1 + fibonacci2 has  been verified with 10,000,000 without failure. Please view my txt file in the link

I feel dyslectic. There is a conjecture suggesting that every natural number \( \geq 2 \) can be written as a sum of a prime and two Fibonacci numbers, is that right?