Anybody has a great idea for a physic project(senior high school)

balqis

Recently my school made a science competition and it is compulsory for everyone to enter it.  I and my group decide to enter the competition as a physic project. Yet, we have tried on so many projects. But it seems there is not a thing that work out

1. Double slit experiment. Get your hands on a laser pointer and build the experiment.

2. Use a high fps camera,  come up with some interesting experiment for ex film various display screens to show how they actually display an image (okd CRT, new OLED) you can combine that with a showing the construction of the various displays under a microscope.

3. GPS, how it works, whats needed for it to work, explain why relativity needs to be taken into account when bulding satelites and GPS systems.

4. Something involving LiOn batteries...you can build a small battery pack cspable of starting up a car engine. Show the energy density of the new technology LiOns, involve info about Tesla and Musks Giga Factory.

Edited by koti

5. Use timelapse in camera to record slowly progressing event e.g. grow of plant. Then glue them together in compositing software to video file.

6. Measure and record solar energy on solar panels entire day. Plug voltmeter and ammeter to solar panels. And record data every e.g. 15 minutes or so (or better set up camera at multi-meters so you will have the all data on video, and then just read them from video file). Enter data to OpenOffice Calc/MS Office Excel, and show on graph with minutes/hour of day in X axis.

7. Make Cloud Chamber.

8. Make Van De Graaff generator.