Enviromental Science?

:confused: Is ther anything called enviromental science? The word enviromental I understand I also equate/relate the word science as study/knowledge. I am more interested in this oplanet as a whole inside and out than space are quantum physics. Does anyone know of sub disciplines in enviromental science? pljames

Absolutely.

http://www.collegeboard.com/csearch/majors_careers/profiles/majors/100737.html

I remember someone telling me that an environmental science consultant came to their office building to study how the workers interacted with their work environment. Made some great recommendations which were never acted on, iirc.

:confused: Is ther anything called enviromental science?

Yop. I've got a textbook entitled just that in front of me.

The word enviromental I understand I also equate/relate the word science as study/knowledge. I am more interested in this oplanet as a whole inside and out than space are quantum physics. Does anyone know of sub disciplines in enviromental science? pljames

My own career of wildlife biology is mentioned in my textbook (its more like applied conservation zoology), but their are lots of sub-disciplines as well, mostly conservation-based.

• 1 month later...