my goal

computerages

Hey everyone!

I have a goal to achieve. But whenever I get a chance to achive it, something forces me to change my plan and I change my mind. And after when I lose that chance, I say to myslef I wish I could achieve it but it is too late...

So, is there any solution to such problem...??

Would it happen to be asking a boy/girl out on a date?

With that kinda thing it's just because you think "what if" etc or "is it suitable" to which the only real attitude is "if not now when" you really have to push yourself, but when you do you'll feel real better afterwards.

I have a goal to achieve. But whenever I get a chance to achive it, something forces me to change my plan and I change my mind.
More data, please. What is the goal? What types of things force you to change your plans?

Sometimes we have ideas we think are great but aren't in the long run. If forces conspire to keep you from completing a goal, perhaps you should rethink your plan. Ask yourself, "If changing my mind about it is so easy, is this goal really that important to me?"

Some goals are hard to achieve and require lots of extra effort. This makes it all the sweeter when we finally do achieve them. Almost nothing really worth having falls in your lap with no effort. And if, after all your hard work, you still can't achieve it, at least you'll know it wasn't for lack of trying.

One of the worst things in life is regret at not having taken a chance on something you really wanted. Hindsight will eat you alive if you're too timid. Most things are not as one-time-shot as we think. You gotta keep plugging.