How does gravity work?

Stephen Stars

images

Can you provide any evidence to support this model?

Can you use your model to calculate the altitude of a geostationary satellite?

Does your model explain the anomalous precession of Mercury?

Does your model explain gravitational lensing? And does the predicted amount match observation?

Can you post text instead of images in future, it makes it much easier to read and discuss.

What's the equation that lets one calculate the gravitational force? Use that to calculate the energy levels of a hydrogen atom, while also yielding an acceleration of 9.8 m/s^2 on the earth's surface.

It's nice to hear of your interest in my analysis on the gravitational forces and its relevant matters. Unfortunately, I can't help you further because I'm not a scientist or mathematician by profession. At the same time, I'm not sure if you're a scientist or otherwise but it would be grateful if you could verify whether my observation and analysis would make any sense to you or to the scientific world.

Nevertheless, the presented model could explain the following scenarios: -

1. The scientific experiment of particle aggregation in microgravity. See link http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1141&context=nasapub

In other words, gravitational attraction arises in tiny objects (like dust particles) as well as massive objects (like planets). As such, gravity should not be perceived or felt as massive objects that cause a distortion in space-time per se.

2. The arising of various bonds that hold atoms together in collections known as molecules.

3. The structure and properties of matter are formed with atoms congregating in spiral manner. At the end of the day, a new spiral-like stripe of gravitational wave is formed in a diffusing pattern due to the natural aerodynamic flows. This process can be observed in human skin, planets, galaxies, etc.

EMW-8.jpg

EMW-12.jpg

The Fabric of Outer Space

The fabric of outer space that we could observe is nothing but mere vibrational waves of energy. In a way, we could describe space as energy in play and energy as space in tango (a partner dance). Energy can then be categorised into travelling waves and standing waves respectively. This means, in the cosmos, we could witness nothing but a continuum of vibrational waves at play all the time. For general understanding, gravitational force is a secondary force that interfaces between standing waves in the cosmos. In a simple term, the travelling waves (as in the profile of conveyor belts) that correlate two distinct standing waves are known as gravity.

On the other hand, we do know one thing for sure i.e. there is a beginning and an ending of all things or matters in the cosmos. This means when there is a rising of activity there would be a subsequent falling of activity and vice versa. In other words, there’s no two ways about it i.e. one factor is always being balanced off with another factor, without exception. This conclusion would bring us to an understanding that the material Universe is functioning in a feature that is constant – a situation that does not change i.e. the characteristic of an inherent existence.

In fact, material Universe is merely a momentary appearance conjured up from a continuum of orientating energy and matter in space under the influence of conditional phenomena (as in the phenomenon of wave-particle duality). Just like ice, water and steam are different appearances deriving from the orientation of H2O properties under the influence of the external conditions. In other words, it is the orientation of H2O properties that has taken place to conjure up the momentary outcome of it.

The Principle of Absence, Balance, and Constant (ABC)

By nature, everything is a matrix of everything. Therefore, at times, there is a need to link several scientific concepts together while expounding a particular theoretical framework. If we were to examine into the cosmos intently, we would discover that everything is interconnected and balanced. The circumstances of duality or multiplicity in all things would always exist in the cosmos due to the intrinsic characteristics of energy. Basically, all the workings of the universal scientific laws and equations, including the mechanism of gravity would fall within the principle of absence, balance and constant. For instance,

E = mc2 or E - mc2 = 0 or mc2 - E = 0

A = B or A - B = 0 or B - A = 0

Newton’s Law of Motion

1st Law of Motion

Every object in a state of consistent motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force applied to it. This circumstance denotes that every object would naturally be in the state of balance and constant at all times until it being influenced by the external force.

2nd Law of Motion

It is pertaining to the relationship between an object’s mass, its acceleration, and the applied force. In this law, the direction of the force vector is the same as the direction of the acceleration vector. For example, if the speed of the car decreases, it is literal to speak of deceleration; mathematically, it is acceleration in the opposite direction to that of motion and vice versa. This circumstance denotes the state of balance and constant in all arising forces at all times.

3rd Law of Motion

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. This circumstance denotes the state of balance and constant in all arising forces at all times.

Bernoulli’s principle

Based on the experimental studies on moving fluid (liquid or gas), it is a principle that states as the speed of substance increases, the pressure decreases. By the law of conservation of energy, this increase in kinetic energy must be balanced by a decrease in the pressure-volume, or, since the volumes are equal, by a decrease in pressure. However, this principle need not be limited solely on the substance of liquid. At the end of the day, the key observation on this principle is that all forces would reach a state of balance and constant at all times.

The Law of Conservation

1. The law of conservation of charge – the net charge of an isolated system remains constant.

2. The law of conservation of momentum – the total momentum of a collection of objects (a system) is conserved i.e. the total amount of momentum is a constant or unchanging value.

3. The law of conservation of mass – mass cannot be created or destroyed; it is merely rearranged i.e. the sum of all masses is a constant.

4. The law of conservation of energy – energy cannot be created or destroyed and the sum of all energies is a constant.

In the material Universe, there are plenty of existences or activities that cannot be discerned by our naked eyes. When we mention that the elements of energy are everywhere in a system of dependent nature, it means that these qualities have fully occupied such a system. Therefore, we could conclude that something as in object would arise out of the elements of energy that exist in a system. This is because energy and matter are simply two aspects of the same thing, both reflected in different forms per se (as in Einstein’s formula, E = mc2). And since we are unable to discern the elements of energy with our naked eyes, we would name it as empty instead of nothing. In other words, by understanding well and observing thoroughly into the characteristics of energy, one could gain insight into the cosmos and its orientation.

It's nice to hear of your interest in my analysis on the gravitational forces and its relevant matters. Unfortunately, I can't help you further because I'm not a scientist or mathematician by profession. At the same time, I'm not sure if you're a scientist or otherwise but it would be grateful if you could verify whether my observation and analysis would make any sense to you or to the scientific world.

This is a science discussion site, so a mathematical model, or some other way of making testable predictions that would allow for falsification is a requirement.

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/86720-guidelines-for-participating-in-speculations-discussions/

Nevertheless, the presented model could explain the following scenarios: -

1. The scientific experiment of particle aggregation in microgravity. See link http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1141&context=nasapub

In other words, gravitational attraction arises in tiny objects (like dust particles) as well as massive objects (like planets). As such, gravity should not be perceived or felt as massive objects that cause a distortion in space-time per se.

The paper says these aggregations are the result of "surface-dominated electrostatic forces". If you think it's from gravity, you need a model and show how gravity works as a solution.

2. The arising of various bonds that hold atoms together in collections known as molecules.

E;ectromagnetic interaction, rather than gravity.

3. The structure and properties of matter are formed with atoms congregating in spiral manner. At the end of the day, a new spiral-like stripe of gravitational wave is formed in a diffusing pattern due to the natural aerodynamic flows. This process can be observed in human skin, planets, galaxies, etc.

Galaxies and planets, yes. In the other cases, at smaller scales, gravity is too weak to be the cause. Again, if you disagree, you need a model to test.

The Fabric of Outer Space

The fabric of outer space that we could observe is nothing but mere vibrational waves of energy.

Energy is a property and not a substance. So absent a model, this is mere word salad.

The Law of Conservation

1. The law of conservation of charge – the net charge of an isolated system remains constant.

2. The law of conservation of momentum – the total momentum of a collection of objects (a system) is conserved i.e. the total amount of momentum is a constant or unchanging value.

3. The law of conservation of mass – mass cannot be created or destroyed; it is merely rearranged i.e. the sum of all masses is a constant.

4. The law of conservation of energy – energy cannot be created or destroyed and the sum of all energies is a constant.

Mass is a form of energy, so there is no conservation of mass. However, this tends to only be relevant in the case of nuclear interaction. Mass is approximately conserved if the interactions involve electromagnetic interactions (IOW, at the atomic level, i.e. chemical)

———

No model or predictions/evidence = no discussion

In other words, gravitational attraction arises in tiny objects (like dust particles) as well as massive objects (like planets).

Gravitation does arise in tiny objects like dust particles. This is well know. However, it is a very, very small force because they have very small masses (that is partly offset by the fact that they are close together). So things like electrostatic forces can be much more important, as in the article you quote. You give no reason why you think their explanation is wrong.

However, it is gravity that causes clouds of gas and dust to collapse and forms stars and planets.

This is already well explained by existing theory.

How does your model improve on that? Especially given that existing theory is highly mathematical and can make testable predictions but all you have is some pictures.

On the other hand, we do know one thing for sure i.e. there is a beginning and an ending of all things or matters in the cosmos.

Do we? I don't know any such thing. Do you have any evidence for that?