EUREKA - The Ultimate Mechanism throughout the Entire Universe.

Mike Smith Cosmos

Before I state what I beleive it is :-

I must acknowledge due respect to SRIMAN DUTTA and the responsive comments of SWANSONT .

Having read a short new thread , in CLASSICAL PHYSICS this morning . While getting up this morning fired with the comments quoted above , a whole set of beliefs and contemplation over my entire life , gently yet powerfully , like a pile of books falling on top of me :-

one of those 'EUREKA THOUGHTS , HAPPENED'

That's it : ITS ALL RESONANCE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM .

It's all resonance , throughout the entire universe . The only way it works and can work properly :-

.- IS BY RESONANCE -.

Mike

Ps. .... One little push , or poke . At the right time , repeated with the correct regularity , at the right place , acting on the right thing . Is capable of setting the Universe on Fire ( symbolically ) .

It has fascinated me , my entire life how sympathetic oscillation can work electronic wonders . And the more I have thought about it to this current moment of time :- Its just WONDERFUL .

--- THATS HOW THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IT CAPABLE OF WORKING ----

So simple , yet devastatingly Profound ! I think I might just have a drink !

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos