Would I be welcome here?

sunandmoon

This is the kind of stuff I would like to post, would I be welcomed here?

I'm interested in the sciences, and follow the method as well as the rules, but I'm not educated to perform science of my own - that is, I want to learn as much as I can, and contribute as a member of a community. I will not engage in pseudoscience, and I'll never, with intent, cause a member of higher expertise stand falsely accused my inadequacy. Thanks for the opportunity!

Would this work?

I'm halfway through drafting my story and I haven't done the math, to see if it all adds up.

The concept of time in this story, is different. The time generated in my story has taken account of room and space, with less focus on the center.

My story about a man from another world, he is special and has hidden potential.

His power is to influence life, and time is by his side...

He goes back in time, and from here on out his/their appearance isn't described, but the author (I) can choose trinkets or symbols for each main character.

The reader is expected and prompted to as slyly as possible, use their imagination, but not stray too far from the older depiction of characters.

Can it work?

Below is how I think it's explained scientifically!

Trying to write the time continuum!

You let the reader pick the style, by slight of hand.

1. You describe a character.
  2. You have this character change time!
  3. This story continues, with focus on one of four routes (green, yellow, red, blue; green).,
  4. Illusion leads to reader understanding the original persona, and an imaginary persona.
  5. The four routes each have a spectrum; blue is the colour of secrets; red the colour of attraction, yellow the colour of cold, or warmth, and green is the colour of nature.
  6. The thought of "the green route", leads to harmonious reflection of set colours; the transfers between give the audience the chance to paint.

a) We need imagination to ascend reality and become religious - a believer in a deity and it's wisdom.

b) We need imagination for all deities as no evidence can be found that deities exist.

c) Wisdom found in holy books such as the Quran, the Bible and the Tao Te Jing, is to help us know imagination and utilize it to better ourselves.

+A, B, C

God is imagination OR God supports imagination.

Eclipse

A leather glove on his right, his hands were in it. He created heaven out of his mistake...

The secret son of a witty tyrant of Earth; up there, he is a demon of hell; deep, bloody countenance, and a beak for his nose. He has taken refuge on the other-side of the moon, he creeps and crawls to their city.

Food, water, or pain; in her case, pain. Her hidden desire for this moment, her instincts astray – she has a face I must respect.

The universal bet between heaven and hell! Pain is your friend and fear is your enemy, the leader of each has a hand in it. You have died many times!

Leader of the imperfect ones! The small lion from the film, lion king, rests on his hand, the greatest sacrifice ever, his hand in your dreams.

It's her right foot preceding us, she is sick time; her body is a complex shape; a shape you need to be wise to comprehend, you must know all of her. Speak to her right foot, therefore...

A secret back bit; he knows how to switch them around, create a black hole! His forefinger is his best bit, everyone knows it. The mechanics to your rival.

He is the image of the sacrifice blue, he must lead us to the next dimension. The dragon cursed man, who's eyes burn like fire; they could be in a harsher hell.

He likes the son who listens, a fire between them to take them through the night.

The main dish in many universes, a tool In hells cell; the toughest nature, only three quarts, omen free quartz.

The time continuum; her bangle made out of flowers, and a feather in his crown.

Edited by sunandmoon

Authors have come here in the past and asked for help trying to make things as scientifically plausible where possible in their stories and fudging it where it isn't.

Natural selection, after all - time is great.

I don't stray too far from science, when writing stories, but I'm foolish, to the max.

Edited by sunandmoon

Where would be a good thread to find out what science isn't?

Am I ruining my chances now?

Science = ideas - fiction is true, but reading all fiction would not teach you anything about science. The connection between science and mathematics is remarkable--as beautiful as it is difficult, but worth an effort IMO.

Many speculation threads will have references to science that invalidates the speculation. Some speculations cannot be invalidated; they tend to be well documented elsewhere and referenced in related speculation threads.

Science = ideas - fiction is true, but reading all fiction would not teach you anything about science. The connection between science and mathematics is remarkable--as beautiful as it is difficult, but worth an effort IMO.

Many speculation threads will have references to science that invalidates the speculation. Some speculations cannot be invalidated; they tend to be well documented elsewhere and referenced in related speculation threads.

Thank you.