Skip to content

DimaMazin

Senior Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DimaMazin

  1. Let's consider key angle t t = pร—sint/(p - 2) It derivates from angle p/2 (t - sint)/sint = sin(p/2)/(p/2 - sin(p/2)) If we get some equation then we can define pairs of angles: (a - sina)/sina = sinb/(b - sinb) (p - a - sina)/sina = sinc/(c - sinc) We should define some equation of asymmetry of angles b and c relative angle t .
  2. ChatGPT approximately determined it a~1.921228408 rad
  3. Maybe there is trigonometric clock wich can show a law. Because whithout new law we cannot define it.
  4. Let's define equation for definition of relative perimeter of rectangle with sides a and b .
  5. Let's define relative perimeter for any right triangle
  6. I confused +with - sin^2-sin^3=2(1-sin)(1+(1-sin^2)^1/2) sin=1 is wrong , maybe there is other meaning?
  7. We can get equation for the solve, but I don't think we can solve it.
  8. l is perimeter p is Pi a is side l_min=1=2pr r=1/(2p) standard area = pr^2 = 1/(4p) For square a^2=1/(4p) a=1/(2ร—p^1/2) then l=2/p^1/2 For equilateral triangle: l = (3^3/4)/(p^1/2) For isosceles right triangle: l = ((2^1/2)+1)/p^1/2 ๐Ÿ˜›
  9. green x = cos/(sin+cos)^1/2 green y = sin/(sin +cos)^1/2 green x zero = green y zero= (sin+cos)^1/2 red x_0 =(pร—aร—cos/(pร—sin-2aร—sin))^1/2 red y_0 = (pร—(pร—sin-2aร—sin)/(4aร—cos))^1/2 red x = (aร—cosร—(p-2a)/(pร—sin))^1/2 red y = (aร—sinร—(p-2a)/(pร—cos))^1/2 And at last correct equation of sectorsgenta: y = - sinร—(p-2a)ร—x/(2aร—cos) + (pร—sinร—(p-2a)/(4aร—cos))^1/2
  10. I confused and seems have got equation of sectorsgenta: y = (- sin/(2a ร— cos)) ร— x + +P((aร—sinร—cos)^1/2)/(2aร—cos)
  11. I confused x and y
  12. Pink straight line is sectorsgenta. Green straight line is sinecosinegenta. How to solve the problems?
  13. Englegenta and sectorsgenta are not parallel therefore englegenta is useless. Let's consider what is sinecosinegenta. Sinecosinegenta is straight line with equation: y = -1 ร— x + (sin + cos)^1/2
  14. On calculator: (sin1rad - (sin1rad)^2)/e=0.0490742222 If it is 0.049074(2) then : sin1rad=(750+(562500 - 110417e)^1/2)/1500
  15. Let's consider some angle a . cos a = (p^1/2+2ร—(5 - p)^1/2)/5 sin a = (5+3p - 4ร—(p(5 - p))^1/2)^1/2 / 5 On calculator : acos(p^1/2+2ร—(5 - p)^1/2) / 5 = 0.4515211111 Is it 0.45152(1) Then can it be 406369 / 900000 ?
  16. I think anglegenta and sectorsgenta are parallel always.
  17. Let's consider what is anglegenta on the diagram. Is there any law between anglegenta and sectorsgenta? Are sectorsgenta and anglegenta parallel when a=1 rad ?
  18. I mistaken again. How to solve next problem?
  19. a is arc of unit circle in radians. It shown on diagram.
  20. I have mistaken because it correct only when ร =Pi/4 . You are correct only in the case too. Because green line is not tangenta to the circle in point [cos(a); sin(a)] . It is tangenta in other point.
  21. Let's fistly consider what is sectorsgenta then the hypothesis
  22. a=2sin(a) I have no higher education and I am janitor therefore I don't understand why we can not to exactly solve it relative to Pi. Can next method be correct?
  23. Seems we can exactly solve such problem: a - sin(a) = (Pi - 2)/2 ๐Ÿ˜›
  24. I correctly started, but in frame S' we should consider instantaneous acceleration of carriages from frame S to frame S". S is traveling at v in frame S'. S" is traveling at u' in frame S'. When ve have correct formula then we can try to serch for neutral simultaneity.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.