Unification Theory, Postulates, and Thought Experiments.

Good afternoon, as you will read in the introduction of the attached document (via Dropbox), I have created a publication which is comprised of two equations which are derived and extrapolated from a book that I created in 2015/2016. The name of the book is: Probability, Quantum Mechanics, and Probability-Quanta. The latter consists of various thought experiments and postulates. In addition to the electronic copy in this e-mail, I will be sending your department a physical copy of the book (initial publication run of 200). I have included scans from the original book in an effort to demonstrate my work and in the hopes of having the experiments conducted.

For your review and consideration. Thank-you for your time,

Benjamin Allen Sullivan

Edited by swansont
remove links

Sorry, I just get an endless "busy" icon from your dropbox. Perhaps you should post a summary of your idea here.

(Or perhaps you should convert your Word document to PDF. As Word documents are notorious vectors for malware, I would recommend people don't download it. Apart from the fact that not everyone has access to Microsoft software.)

Edited by Strange

!

Moderator Note

Posting just to advertise your work is against the rules. If you want to discuss something, post it in a new thread, and we can discuss it.

People have to be able to participate without going to another site, or downloading anything.