Prosthetics

I have been thinking about prosthetic limbs. Can anyone tell me if my idea could possibly work? First, have we mapped out nerves and what each one controls? Second, can we simulate muscles with other materials? So, I am a nerd and love Marvel and recently I was re-watching the second Captain america. I was looking at Bucky's metal arm and wondering if something similar could be done with modern science. I researched different materials looking for light yet very strong metals and materials that could be used as artificial muscles and nerves. This is what I was thinking about: The bones are made of titanium/tungsten alloy, the skin is made of graphene, the nerves are made of graphene, and the muscles are made of graphene. Would this work? Could graphene be use like this? I would like to know if I am just completely of track or if I am at least partially on track. Thanks.