Off-topic (split from, "Neutron stars and black holes")

Anon_Ghost

If you are saying that passing grades are more important than a smarter society I must disagree. I thought this was a site for the scientific community not a site for schools...If what I am saying is wrong then tell me why, if what I am saying is right support my theory. I stand my ground but I will stop trying to explain myself and continue my unappreciated work.

If you are saying that passing grades are more important than a smarter society I must disagree. I thought this was a site for the scientific community not a site for schools...If what I am saying is wrong then tell me why, if what I am saying is right support my theory. I stand my ground but I will stop trying to explain myself and continue my unappreciated work.

Your presenting a personal viewpoint, essentially hijacking a thread from a poster seeking the mainstream answer to his topic. This site allows personal theories in the speculation forum. Most forums won't even allows that.

Lets not detail this thread any further. You have already posted your idea in your own thread

The next question is whether or not these black holes have a mass limit. The answer seems to me to be an obvious yes

There is absolutely nothing in GR to suggest that there is a limit to the mass of black holes.

Previously thought to be a one time event(big bang), I believe these white holes are quite frequent, in terms relative to the universe

There is no evidence for the existence of white holes.

I also present Steven Hawking's discovery of Hawking Radiation. This radiation, caused by particles falling into the black hole

Hawking radiation is not caused by particles falling into the black hole.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.