Water

Ant Sinclair

H2O is not it phase of hydrogen (the clue is in the "O").

Unless the comprehension of the construction of O was misundertood!
I have no further use of this thread other than to say that it will now be integrating into the Energy Constants Model.
Thanks for reading :)

Unless the comprehension of the construction of O was misundertood!

Which it wasn't.

I have no further use of this thread other than to say that it will now be integrating into the Energy Constants Model.

Your arrogant approach to these threads is getting rather tedious.

!

Moderator Note

Thread locked

No this thread will not be integrated into another speculation.

Please take a few moment to reread the rules and guidelines of the speculations forum. There is a requirement of an honest and meaningful interaction with other members through countering their arguments and answering their questions. There is also a need to discharge the burden of proof laid upon the OP through provision of evidence, mathematics and sound argument. These necessary steps are not performed by the automatic gainsaying of well evidenced counter-arguments, nor through the repetition / embellishment of the original notion, and most certainly not by the dismissal of any facts which cast poor light on the OP's notion.

post-32514-0-80557100-1440062685_thumb.jpg