Man as a crystallization of potentials in the space time continuum

petrushka.googol

Man is a 4D object that manifests itself in the space time continuum.

Each cell in a person could be thought to be a "potential" and an aggregate of potentials defines a person.....his personality etc.

Hence man although perceived to be independent of space is not quite so.

This is my proposition..... :confused:

Not sure where your going with this. If your defining space as the universe. Then yes we are made up of matter from the universe. We are a part of the universe, not separate from it No science has ever stated otherwise.

Sounds to me more of a philosophical argument than a scientific one

Edited by Mordred

Not sure where your going with this. If your defining space as the universe. Then yes we are made up of matter from the universe. We are a part of the universe, not separate from it No science has ever stated otherwise.

Sounds to me more of a philosophical argument than a scientific one

What I am stating is that man is 3D in a 4D environment. Imagine if man were 2D (flat). Would stereoscopic vision have the same implications for this version of man as it does now? Would we blend seamlessly into the universe, I doubt. :confused:

What I am stating is that man is 3D in a 4D environment

We are 4D as we have both spatial extent (three dimensions) and a (limited, sadly) temporal extent (the 4th dimension).

Edited by Strange