Just getting thoughts

Needs a little bit of editing but just needed to get some thoughts on this if I'm not getting anywhere with this please tell me feel free to pick at it haha.

One planet able to sustane life? No? Is singularity ever true? Never one thing a single thing is made of manny smaller things atoms then what makes up atoms? Smaller things then shouldn't those things be made up of smaller things so on and so fourth. The same idea should play out as we go bigger, as we go from all the atoms and things that make up those atoms in all of the universe or universes I should say. Let's say we start from the smallest thing possBle if (that's even possible) on earth then we build up to atoms then we go to the things that those atoms make up such as the many parts of living beings and our planet then we go to our solar system to our galexy to the many many galaxy's that make up our universe then from there does it just stop? No that doesn't make sense how could it just stop. We go from there and build up to multi universes unlike and like ours where possibilitys are endless as I said there is no limit anything can happen. From multi universes we can even come up with a name or theory for somthing that hold all of these universes you could even think of these universes as stars well where do we go from there to May be wondering there could be somthing that holds these things that hold the multiverse. There must be structure to sustain things have to become bigger and bigger as we go on it just makes sense as I said with things getting smaller its infinate there is no end even when we die we dont really die all the things that make us up convert into other things there's no such thing as an end or a beginning it's just us humans trying to find an explanation and assuming things like end and beginning I mean look at numbers there is no end to numbers there are even smaller things that make up numbers decimals never end so basically the answer to everything can simply be found by just counting to 5 or 100 or a million and so on then we can break these bigger numbers down to sMaller decimals and just keep going and going and going down and then keep going and going up. There is no end there is no beginning I mean 1 cannot be a beginning what about .000000001 or lower there's no start there no end in anything. We don't need all these fancy equations to figure these things out its right infront of our faces using just simple numbers.

!

Moderator Note

We can't meander like this in the Physics section. It drives the physicists crazy, like folding a map wrong. :eek:

I'm tempted to move this to Philosophy, but in truth it's a speculation, and we have a section for that. As in all the sections here at SFN, we ask for above-average rigor in supporting your ideas as much as you can with evidence.

If you're here to make your idea better, or find out that it's just plain wrong (as most ideas in science are), you're in the right place. If you just want people to "play along" with unsupported guesswork, you should go to one of the sites on the web where they love that sort of thing. We've found that discussion is more meaningful when it's grounded in sound methodology.

Moved to Speculations. Please take some time to read the rules we have for that section. Thanks for understanding.

Well in order:

1) i don't think we are a singularity

2) it can be... If we find something that can't split apart, probably it's that the essential castituenent of things. But then we will be doing research in a world that goes beyond every our conceptions and maybe it doesn't even make sense.