New perpetual motion electric turbine patent pending, anyone want to become a partner

LeeLambert

Perpetual motion is something that scientists have been attempting to perfect for hundreds of years.

My new electric turbine uses perpetual motion to keep the rotor blades of the turbine spinning around; without relying on wind, water or steam. There is no need to burn any type of fuel to make the turbine work, my invention is 100% environmentally friendly.

Imagine a world where electricity is not only cheap, it is in abundance making blackouts a thing of the past. Nobody will have to miss a meal to afford the luxury of having a warm home in the winter. Households will go from paying hundreds of pounds per year for gas and electricity, to paying less than £100 per year to use 8kw of electricity per day. Households will no longer need to use gas for heating or cooking. Electric cars will be able to travel further than any fossil fuel burning combustion engine powdered vehicle on the road; without stopping to charge the batteries, because a mini low voltage perpetual motion turbine is constantly changing the batteries whilst the car is in motion and when the vehicle is not moving.

I have recently filed for a patent to protect my intellectual property, I am now at a point where I need to raise funds to set up my own power plants. What I need are partners to come on board, if anyone out there wants to get on board don't hesitate to get in touch.

The UK Patent Office notes that you cannot get a patent on "articles or processes alleged to operate in a manner clearly contrary to well-established physical laws" as they are "regarded as not having industrial application". Any machine that generates more energy than it consumes is either a nuclear reactor or breaches the second law of thermodynamics.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2006/aug/31/guardianweeklytechnologysection2