Please disprove this statement

Jkemp

I see the topic question as implying "why energy", and therefore the why anything question asked once again. If wheeler is right and all is math information, then energy is a description of those energies, and not "real", only lingering math models . The main question of why energy, or why anything, calls into question "why mathematics?" I see it as a local manifestation that is largely unique to this universe and evolved from simpler substances. A scenario can be derived that explains not only why the pre-BB realm delivered the BB, how this illusion of reality is maintained, (lingering)...and how both acts could have come from the same modus of operation, or starting point.

Strange,

Heat energy is the clarification to what I referred to earlier as "life" energy. I didn't realize vitalism was a possibility, and made an assumption when skimming through an article on vitalism the energy in which it was referring, was conventional energy i.e. heat and not it's own unique type of energy.

Strange,

Heat energy is the clarification to what I referred to earlier as "life" energy. I didn't realize vitalism was a possibility, and made an assumption when skimming through an article on vitalism the energy in which it was referring, was conventional energy i.e. heat and not it's own unique type of energy.

OK.