What moleculas contains earthworm.

Romix

If I feed them with bannanas in one bag and apple's in another.

And my friends from Holland joined this experiment, he feeds his with canni leafs.

What will happen to strong bond alkaloids inside worm?

And what if I feed them worms to ill in a fish-tanks.

How it will change the molecule?

And what if I bake this ills later and roll them in to sushi and eat it.

Would they get me high?

Where molecule goes next pee or poo?

All wrong, extracting from ill poo not a good idea !

Edited by Romix

There is an urban legend about "bright orange THC worms", which looking at the pictures/descriptions look like wireworms(actually a type of beetle larvae). Supposedly they concentrate THC. As one might expect from a pot centric urban legend the different tales vary on whether you need to smoke their poop or little worm bodies to get this effect.

Onwards to Earthworms...

Somewhat ironically, in searching, I found that one of my "go-to" sites already did an article on them: http://www.eattheweeds.com/cooking-with-earthworms-2/

No word on if smoking them will get you high, but if you want to eat them feel free(after proper food preparation).

Edited by Endy0816

There is an urban legend about "bright orange THC worms", which looking at the pictures/descriptions look like wireworms(actually a type of beetle larvae). Supposedly they concentrate THC. As one might expect from a pot centric urban legend the different tales vary on whether you need to smoke their poop or little worm bodies to get this effect.

Onwards to Earthworms...

Somewhat ironically, in searching, I found that one of my "go-to" sites already did an article on them: http://www.eattheweeds.com/cooking-with-earthworms-2/

No word on if smoking them will get you high, but if you want to eat them feel free(after proper food preparation).

Im talking about Bananadine