42 replies to this topic

#41 iNow

iNow

SuperNerd

• Senior Members
  • 14,392 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:25 AM

I hate to say this, but I think I could do a much better job at taking care of myself than a doctor.

Despite the fact that you lack the same years of training, countless experiences, practice with others in similar situations, and a relatively objective unbiased perspective on your situation and issues?

#42 Iggy

Iggy

Meson

• Senior Members
  • 1,605 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:15 AM

I hate to say this, but I think I could do a much better job at taking care of myself than a doctor. If only I had a trustworthy source for the resources I need.

You might consider that the best care of oneself that one can take is with the care of a doctor.  I mean, that's the doctor's job.  If you've got one of those to do that then good on you, mate.

#43 Popcorn Sutton

Popcorn Sutton

Moonshine Manbeast

• Senior Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

A doctor, a great base of knowledge, and access to any medication I feel that I would need. No hassle, no worries, hopefully a smooth recovery.

That would be nice

My greatest gift to mankind!
"A complex list of no interest [and astronomical size. There's no use contemplating it.]" -Noam Chomsky

"[Most people look at some research and say 'I don't understand it'. When they see it again, they say 'I already saw this.']" - Lawrence Krauss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users