Anti-Space

• 2 years later...

Without doubt in my mind.. all that "anti-space" is, is solidity. DUH! If you wave your hands around there is space if you put your hands on the coffee table, there is not space. (Obviously there is many many good examples of space and solidity) I believe that space cannot go through everything and therefore that solidity is "anti-space" and that is all it is.

Without doubt in my mind.. all that "anti-space" is, is solidity. DUH! If you wave your hands around there is space if you put your hands on the coffee table, there is not space. (Obviously there is many many good examples of space and solidity) I believe that space cannot go through everything and therefore that solidity is "anti-space" and that is all it is.

It appears you're confusing space and space. It's an easy mistake.

It is true that anti-matter exists because of matter, but anti-matter is also a type of matter. This is not like the third law of Newton.

Not quite sure what you are getting at but tbook Anti-Matter has mass (ie not negative mass) but it is equal and opposite (to continue your analogy) in other ways - the charge is opposite. They do annihilate when particle meets antiparticle - but not to nothing; when they annihilate radiation is given off which carries the energy, momentum etc of the two objects. They do not have negative mass, nor negative energy etc - and are not exotic matter in the usual sense of that term

It is true that anti-matter exists because of matter, but anti-matter is also a type of matter. This is not like the third law of Newton.

The are conservation principles, such as from CPT symmetry, which are arguably like Newton's third law, and apply to matter and antimatter.