Following priorities on Facebook

Alfred001

I follow (not "like") a lot of pages on Facebook and I use the "see first" option to prioritize certain pages, but it seems I've reached my limit and can't put anything on "see first" any more.

I'm wondering if there's a way to see the list of pages I follow and see what's set on "see first" and what isn't? I know I can go to "News Feed Preferences," but that seems to give me a mix of things I like and follow and only allows me to prioritize one thing. Is there a way to see only things I follow?

• 4 weeks later...

If you wanna see the pages you do follow, you can check that from your profile page under the LIKES tab.

The thing is, that shows me the things that I've liked, but I need to see whom I'm following and that's a distinct category. Even tho when you like things you will get their posts in the feed, just like when you follow someone or something, it is still a distinct category.

I've only liked like 30 things, but I follow many more.