what machine that can run fast

KSAM

I'm just asking when I woke up in the morning I just remembered a YouTube video about time traveling,a thing or a machine that is faster the the light can cause up time-warping(or time-travel). So a brilliant Idea just come out on my mind to make a sketch plan for a machine that can run fast in a miles but it not possible as well.

A bullet train in Japan can run as fast as a sportscar but I need an idea for this (time-travel). In YouTube I just randomly found an interesting video that America has has a secret plan for making a time machine BUT I DON'T BELIEVE AS SOOO. So my point is what machine that can run fast

I don't fully understand what you ask. No thing can travel as fast as light. The fastest man made thing is a space craft.

io9

Interestingly, the fastest spacecraft ever built weren't headed out of the Solar System at all, but in toward the Sun. The Helios probes were West German vehicles launched by NASA, one in 1974, the other in 1976, producing successful missions to study conditions close to the Sun for a period of over ten years. The orbits of these two craft were highly elliptical, and at closest approach to the Sun, each reached speeds in the range of 70 kilometers per second. Helios II, marginally faster, lays claim to being the fastest man-made object in history.

The sun's gravity accelerated these probes to these speeds, not rocket engines. However, 70 K/S is rather slow compared to the speed of light which is about 300,000 K/S.

The Milky Way galaxy is moving about 600 K/S, our Sun is moving about 20 K/S around the Milky Way, and Earth is moving about 30 K/S around the Sun.

There is a plan to make a fast probe to visit Alpha Centauri, which requires a speed of about 216,000 K/S.

The Verge

Russian venture capitalist Yuri Milner, along with physicist Stephen Hawking, has announced a $100 million initiative for exploring Alpha Centauri, the star system nearest to our own. The new project is called Breakthrough Starshot, and the goal is to explore the technologies needed to create small, light-powered spacecraft capable of reaching Alpha Centauri in just 20 years.

I'm just asking when I woke up in the morning I just remembered a YouTube video about time traveling,a thing or a machine that is faster the the light can cause up time-warping(or time-travel). So a brilliant Idea just come out on my mind to make a sketch plan for a machine that can run fast in a miles but it not possible as well.

A bullet train in Japan can run as fast as a sportscar but I need an idea for this (time-travel). In YouTube I just randomly found an interesting video that America has has a secret plan for making a time machine BUT I DON'T BELIEVE AS SOOO. So my point is what machine that can run fast

You mean to say that not everything you see on the internet about time travel is true?

Say it ain't so, bro! Yikes!

But seriously, what you should do is use an idea as to why time travel is and always will be impossible. I'll lend you my own pet Hypothesis. Which is........Since everything in our universe is moving and spinning and orbiting at thousands of miles an hour, we here on Earth, indeed, everything....Stars, galaxies, solar systems, planets, are right now not anywhere near to where they were, say, 70 years ago.

Thus....It stands to follow...That if you wanted to time travel back about that many years, have to pre WWII Nazi Berlin to get Hitler into art school and thus prevent the war, you'd have to physically rearrange all those planets and stars and nebulas and other universal components to the configuration they were back then! Since, as we know, time itself is a physical fabric...A tangible part, another component, of the Universe.

And that task is quite obviously physically impossible.

Please don't mention wormholes. We don't even know if they exist. They probably do not. So any speculation that they can be traversed as shortcut conduits to time travel is at present purely the stuff of science fiction and fantasy.

I don't fully understand what you ask. No thing can travel as fast as light. The fastest man made thing is a space craft.

The sun's gravity accelerated these probes to these speeds, not rocket engines. However, 70 K/S is rather slow compared to the speed of light which is about 300,000 K/S.

The Milky Way galaxy is moving about 600 K/S, our Sun is moving about 20 K/S around the Milky Way, and Earth is moving about 30 K/S around the Sun.

There is a plan to make a fast probe to visit Alpha Centauri, which requires a speed of about 216,000 K/S.

I would respectfully offer a slight modification.. a caveat, if you will, to your above post.

The fastest "mode of conveyance" mankind has at present is a spacecraft.

But we have in fact produced other, smaller, non transport entities that are capable of attaining far greater speeds.

The photons emitted in a laser, come to mind. Any light beam emitting instrument.

Hell, how fast in mph or kph are some of those machines that generates tens of thousands of rpms travelling. Like if you converted a surgical drill speed to mph? I'd have to sit down and do the math. But I believe it's faster.

Edited by Velocity_Boy

The perimeter of a disk with 1 meter circumference spinning at 70,000 rpm would be moving 70,000 K/m, only 1/60th the 70,000 K/S.

That's something like 1 km/sec.

Consider a spot on the rim.

After about a thousandth of a second it has gone round the wheel and is now travelling at about 1 km/s in the opposite direction.

That's a change in velocity of about 2 km/s in a time of about 0.001 sec which is an acceleration of something like 2 million m/s/s

The forces on it would be about 200000 time its weight and the wheel would explode.

(You can do the calculation correctly if you like- the outcome is the same.)