Number

sunandmoon

Source A

06:12, 06:16 06:12 1 The root digit; a point or a circle, not a duet. Black standard – hover. 2 The fount. Opposite, and polar – the line. 3 The minor – triangular. Wit, a tutor of the second – a quiver. 4 Major, or the square: a fix, a gradient – a scale. Skeleton. 5 Minute integer; agent of a quartet. A note on a blank canvas – a pin. 6 Naught. screw. 7 The enigma; corrival for the root digit. Sinister asylum, the lens. 8 Eclipse number. Opulent mien – a lever. 9 Bone – immaturity. The phobia, temper; a nexus. 10 The flux, a cross of hue and tint, multiplied. The perfect blend; the fly.
06:16 2 (8) Band (.2). 3 (9) Bezel (.5). 1 (10) Lug (.1).

In reference to {Source A}, I will now show axioms for each number in the form of Hard Problems.

1. A point, or, a circle; the descript. THE UNIVERSAL HARD PROBLEM, "a factor is understood logically or creatively"; further, all existence is a point in time, or part of nature, not the duet (i.e. never a point in time and part of nature).

2. Opposite, and polar; THE VIOLENT HARD PROBLEM. You may not know another, 100%, only 3/4. We are opposite and polar, when you and another connect, you both remain different.

3. triangular; CREATING A HARD PROBLEM. Simple. "Simple" is the hard problem, and it is possible to answer if you try.

4. the square; HARD PROBLEM IN A HARD PROBLEM. Complexity. You need Number 5 to understand 4, and Number 6 to acknowledge 4. 4, is understood when Number 3 is acknowledged.

5. agent of a quartet; A HARSH HARD PROBLEM. Effort is required to discover, "4, is understood when Number 3 is acknowledged" - an answer. There are many configurations of Number 3.

6. (An explanation is not provided; 6 is kept secret. "Naught. screw" is creativity to hint). NO HARD PROBLEM.

7. corrival for the root digit; HARD PROBLEM OF HARD PROBLEMS. To know Number 1 to 6, is to acknowledge 7.

8. (An explanation is not provided; 8 is not a number but a symbol that comes after Number 7) A EASY HARD PROBLEM. If Number 7 is acknowledged, you learned. What you had learned is pleasurable or painful - it comes naturally (i.e. no effort is required).

9 and 10 are false numbers; mathematics as language, and language as mathematics; misunderstanding Number 8, and repetition of the same Number 7.

Edited by sunandmoon

"Is the number 113 or 4 in base 10, palindromic for all possible bases?"

is the general type of question we are looking for. This isn't the place for preaching or numerology.

I falsify 9 and 10, with the axioms that apply to my descriptions of numbers 1 to 8...

​That question does not apply, and never will...

In this case, you should be asking the questions!

I understand that the common belief is life is unfair and my treatment in this discussion may be harsh; oh well (it's your 7).

Edited by sunandmoon

That was an example question involving base conversion.

https://www.tools4noobs.com/online_tools/base_convert/

Your [incomprehensible supposed insight] is the same sort of thing we've heard many many times before. You asked if you would be welcome here and you were told that you would be if you followed the rules. This is the place to talk about science, reality and ask people questions about the same.

I had already reported this thread for being a repost of your last locked thread, but honestly I had hoped I might present some of my reasoning before the moderators came along.

I've honestly, got cooler coding to get back to, so do whatever man, I just recommend getting a blog rather than spamming various forums.