Physic medium explains anti-gravity, time and other dimensions

Blueyedlion

So i have an interest in information from mediums, whether you believe mediums are real or not is not up for debate, the information presented though is. That's why i felt it best to bring it here and see if you guys with the scientific backgrounds can make sense of it and actually get some new ideas from this or if it's just complete crap. Please don't respond with, 'it's spirituality so it's bs, im not even reading it' Just take a look and tell me what you think. Thanks.

This is a question and answer transcription between spirit in the afterlife and medium.

ST: I mentioned spirituality as the environment of beings in non physical matter compared to existence on Earth in dense matter. Is this a good definition?

C: Yes, but we must say that density of matter is not as limited as you see on Earth. Densities are seen within a range of vibrations.

ST: Please explain density within ranges

C: Smoke will pass through a screen. Imagine a three dimensional screen; a screen box, if you will. One meter along each side, squares inside the screens of 5mm (½ cm) and 200 screens arranged at 5mm between them, forming cubes throughout. Smoke still passes through easily.

The matter of existence in a higher dimension passes through that of a slower vibration in this same way; the material of the upper range threads through the lower range’s vast space inside & between the atoms – the great majority of the space is within them, not between – without restriction, just as the smoke does through the screen box.

Solid panels will be used to fly and hover and these concepts, of an energy of a higher vibration able to pass through a slower one, will be used to create anti-gravity and anti-drag capabilities.

ST: How does this happen?

C: The speeds are much different; the higher vibration speed “misses” the slower, goes around it. Imagine a motorcycle threading through slow cars in traffic. If there were a speed difference of 40 times or greater, this means at a car speed of 2 kph the motorcycle goes at least 80 kph (40 x 2). As long as the cars are a sufficient distance apart, the motorcycle can easily adjust course to avoid any car’s movement.

ST: How far apart?

C: Far is an Earth term; time is location. In this example, the cars would be approximately 100-120 metres apart from each other. The motorcycle can easily avoid vehicles 100 metres apart at 2 kph. The distances inside an atom are larger, yet this example is instructive.

ST: What does this mean, time is location?

C: These relative speeds of vibration require, within a range, movement to shift locations. The movement is what is perceived as time. Where movement occurs in a different way, time does not pass in a linear fashion and is not sequential.

This means time can appear to pass faster or slower relative to other things. The sensation of time going slow as one falls down is an example, or making a trip in 10 minutes that normally requires 15, this another. In both time is altered.

ST: How is this done?

C: The relative vibration of your body and physical device, a bicycle or car, is accelerated relative to surrounding matter a few percent. You then move around – but not through – that surrounding material more quickly.

ST: Why doesn’t it seem like I am travelling faster? Why does my watch read the correct time but somehow I arrived much earlier?

C: The sensation of speed to which you refer occurs when the movement between locations involves vibrations of the same speed; when an object is accelerated above speed, yet remains within the vibrational range, it causes the slower vibration to flow around it. The higher speed object displaces the slower. An example is a ship in the water; its hull displaces the water and causes it to flow under and around the ship.

Recall we said time is movement. You move the same distance, so it is the same amount of your “time”. The perception of the time is what you observe visually; the speed of light photons in your range is 300,000 km per second of your “time”. The increase in your speed to ½ faster is still so much slower than light, you do not notice.

Imagine the view of the ground from an aircraft travelling at 800 kph at an altitude of 18,000 metres, glance at the Earth’s surface for several seconds and there seems to be no movement. Look at the surface this same way from a balloon at an altitude of 150m moving at 5 kph in a gentle breeze. Both give a sensation of relative stillness, yes? Which travels faster, the aircraft or the balloon?

Edited by Blueyedlion