Clone Aid: Right or wrong??

apollo2011

Clone Aid: Right or wrong? (Multiple Choice Question)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Clone Aid: Right or wrong? (Multiple Choice Question)

• Yes, we were created through cloning by Aliens
    • No we were not created through cloning by Aliens
    • Yes, we might be destroyed by Aliens if we get too tech. advanced
    • No, They won't destroy us
    • Neither are possible
    • Both are possible

Do you think Clone Aid is righ in saying that the human race was created through cloning from aliens

If so do you think if we become too tech adavanced they will destroy us/ Earth??

I have mixed thoughts. I don;t think we were created through cloding but I think it is possible that Aliens could destroy us if we get too tech advanced (creators or not)

What makes you think that Aliens would even be interested in us? If they have a technology that is so great to travel the universe, they will most like have evolved and and advanced to a entity that would hardly recognized us as life. Thats my opinion anyway. :confused:

The self styled leader of their affiliated religion, the raelains, was a former french motoring journalist. Now as a rule of thumb we Brits have never trusted anything the French say, never since they let the krauts walk all over them in 1940 anyway. As for motoring journalists who meet aliens in the 70s, well, you can make your own mind up.

Originally posted by apollo2011

Do you think Clone Aid is righ in saying that the human race was created through cloning from aliens

If so do you think if we become too tech adavanced they will destroy us/ Earth??

I have mixed thoughts. I don;t think we were created through cloding but I think it is possible that Aliens could destroy us if we get too tech advanced (creators or not)

I don't think aliens will destroy us if we get too advanced. I think we'll try to create a stable black hole in a science lab, the power will go out, then the BH will go into the center of the earth and it will be suicidal-xenocide.

Originally posted by KHinfcube22

I don't think aliens will destroy us if we get too advanced. I think we'll try to create a stable black hole in a science lab, the power will go out, then the BH will go into the center of the earth and it will be suicidal-xenocide.

Someones been reading too much a certain sci-fi book.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by superchump

Someones been reading too much a certain sci-fi book.:rolleyes:

It would not surprise me at all if some complete idiot did try to harness a black hole under "controlled conditions" at some point in the next 100 years.