I'm the David you can find in Revelations 3:7

David Joseph

The visually established barrier is not the only event that restricting realization - it is amongst the many reconfigurements that cause the illusion of being controlled by your environment.

After I had read this book on psychological disarmament that my grandfather has (I can't remember the title but I'll ask my grandfather), it was talking about gun control and how the U.N uses propaganda to lull people in countries that have a high probability of rioting to rid of their arms (weapons). As I skimmed through the thin book it talks about "how no man within walls can be placed in walls" and phrases similar to this one. There weren't that many of the phrases, just here and there. I knew something like this was going on, but I didn't know that they described it similar to how did which is "walls". The next day for some strange reason, I overcame the "hole" area (which is the MASTER area that needs to be identified) which restricts the wise man from realization. I began feeling events I had never felt before in my entire life! Reading this book is like activation after you've structuralized your words to your feelings at a certain efficientcy. I don't know why but I began feeling as if Jesus' words were changed for us to suffer and direct us away from our true natures. I had then aquired the understanding of realization. I no longer felt my mental chains - I was free to go out of my mental prison! When I went out there it was pure happiness! My thoughts after realization produced visions of how I felt, these visions were unpolluted white clouds, healthy land and a blue sky.

I began to walk back into my prision visually but mentally to begin to structuralize what I felt was wrong with jesus' words, and why everyone was so confused and the words I have written in my first post and all my other responses and comments are apart of the answers I felt and they are the understanding of realization.

Funny but important note: since I love computers and the default windows XP desktop appeals to me (the one with green land scape and blue sky, clouds) that desktop screen started to become the scene outside of my prison. The windows XP default desktop is a visual association, it is not malicious like the barrier that is associated with "sight".

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The visually established barrier is not the only event that restricting realization - it is amongst the many reconfigurements that cause the illusion of being controlled by your environment.

After I had read this book on psychological disarmament that my grandfather has (I can't remember the title but I'll ask my grandfather), it was talking about gun control and how the U.N uses propaganda to lull people in countries that have a high probability of rioting to rid of their arms (weapons). As I skimmed through the thin book it talks about "how no man within walls can be placed in walls" and phrases similar to this one. There weren't that many of the phrases, just here and there. I knew something like this was going on, but I didn't know that they described it similar to how did which is "walls". The next day for some strange reason, I overcame the "hole" area (which is the MASTER area that needs to be identified) which restricts the wise man from realization. I began feeling events I had never felt before in my entire life! Reading this book is like activation after you've structuralized your words to your feelings at a certain efficientcy. I don't know why but I began feeling as if Jesus' words were changed for us to suffer and direct us away from our true natures. I had then aquired the understanding of realization. I no longer felt my mental chains - I was free to go out of my mental prison! When I went out there it was pure happiness! My thoughts after realization produced visions of how I felt, these visions were unpolluted white clouds, healthy land and a blue sky.

I began to walk back into my prision visually but mentally to begin to structuralize what I felt was wrong with jesus' words, and why everyone was so confused and the words I have written in my first post and all my other responses and comments are apart of the answers I felt and they are the understanding of realization.

Funny but important note: since I love computers and the default windows XP desktop appeals to me (the one with green land scape and blue sky, clouds) that desktop screen started to become the scene outside of my prison. The windows XP default desktop is a visual association, it is not malicious like the barrier that is associated with "sight".

What will happen to all the people when they realise they are in the matrix?

It depends on how the information is given. If I could some how gain the trust of people through the problems I explain then they will consider studying my information. There is a possibility in the very unprobable event of getting the information to a large population, there is a moderate to high possibility of a riot which would happen in any case when shown that people have been decieved by the environment their government placed them in. Suppression of a riot could depend on the public's individuals themselves and if they can choose amongst themselves to study quietly which would be a 40% est. chance of that.

Will they become unhappy?

Of course and if they have been decieved to worship within a civilian established organization of satan, they would be "unhappy" also depending on what that organization knows and believes.

Why don’t you like to be in the matrix?

I could not think properly at the age of 15, I didn't even know I was living until the age of 16. I was a special educations student. Much of my thoughts were heavily fragmented and unstructured. Because of this, my feelings were apparent. I failed to sub-consciously comply to our environments teachings at a young age like most children do when actively hearing and learning in their environment. I didn't speak much because I didn't know what to say. Not knowing what to say was torture, so I started to try to find a way to make my words equal the feelings I had. It felt like a natural theory so I lived by it. But I never thought that one day I would free myself of what I believe can be called the unstructuralized information environment. This phrase has a high percentage (90%) of identification.

To solve the problem of our environment which you call the matrix (matrix:minus 90%+) I believe it would have to start in childhood showing signs of disassociation and should continue to teenage years. Disassociation can cause fragments and unstructuralized thoughts how long this will continue depends on the childs motivation. For me 16 was the year when my feelings were most apparent and ready for re-structuralization. Remember, the less structure you have, the more your feelings are apparent. And in this case - you'll suffer and need to find a solution. Eventually if you suffer from this, you will find a way as long as you do not give up.

percentages in the negative are slang, cliche's, ect. and percentages in the positive are terms of a specific efficientcy.

Hi David.

I have just dropped in for a moment, I have many matters to take care of outside this forum.

I am starting to understand some of what you are saying.

I too am curious about "all your base belong to us".

Usual English would use the order:

All of your bases belong to us.

because the word "all" indicates there is more than one "base", and so it is usual to put an "S" at the end of base ( but I can see your point in considering the "s" redundant)

because the word "all" indicates there is more than one "base"' date=' and so it is usual to put an "S" at the end of base ( but I can see your point in considering the "s" redundant)[/quote']

Just click on this link: -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

It's an internet joke, of sorts. You had to be there really.

yea it is :D lol. I can't remember the name of that game, it was a Side scrolling horizontal shooter as opposed to the vertical scrolling shooter. It was one of the older video games. Was it nintendo or sega genesis? the quote applies to the global confusion theme which seems to be unending on this planet.

Hi David.

I have just dropped in for a moment' date=' I have many matters to take care of outside this forum.

I am starting to understand some of what you are saying.

because the word "all" indicates there is more than one "base", and so it is usual to put an "S" at the end of base ( but I can see your point in considering the "s" redundant)[/quote']

ok forget that, I just followed ATM's link about Zero wing.

:D

I have read many many documents in Engrish.

they are very entertaining.

i just found out how to format my computer, I think there may be corruptions within the 2nd and 3rd boot sector(?) of my computer. I have been studying since I was 17 and I am very happy that what I taught myself was actually apart of my nature and it is for all of our benefit that you understand me. I'm not finished though, I have alot more to structuralize and then explain to you. As long as I can accurately determine the event then write the highest words of efficientcy available to me to identify that event, the more definite my argument.

I saw what you wrote justice. Prayer and humility is correct. But if you do not understand prayer and humility, how could you practice them or even defend the practice of them? You would be a hypocrite to do so, because your actions are controlled by your words. Since your words in complete efficientcy do not equal or surpass the efficentcy of prayer or humility, you would blind yourself to even speak of them. But this is good atleast you speak of them. Self perception is a part of learning! structuralize yourself to what helped our ancestors create language and that which helped them was their feelings. I am david, I'm written in revelations and I've given proof. Look up Revelations 3:7 justice. The god in the books before revelations is the god thats angry at us which is the god satan created by manipulating our TRUE gods words. If you contain your anger and write down how you feel then you will eventually structuralize the required words according to your feelings and you will feel no anger, because the feelings you are examining and applying to your communications are happiness.

I have to reinstall my previous programs onto my computer because I just finished reinstalling Windows XP. I'll be back later to answer your questions.

because the word "all" indicates there is more than one "base"' date=' and so it is usual to put an "S" at the end of base ( but I can see your point in considering the "s" redundant)[/quote']

I agree, and when he speaks of "efficientcy" of language, he sure shows utter contempt for it`s spelling! :(

I agree, and when he speaks of "efficientcy" of language, he sure shows utter contempt for it`s spelling! :(

YT2095, be kind to the poor guy. Respect the dude. He is one of the few people on earth still willing to spread such messages. He is an endangered species! I mean without his saying, what would we laugh at?!

What's up with you two.

So, David has made up his own rules to use the English language.

I'm very interested as to why and how it works.

So if you would be so kind as to not derail this totally.

You two are language snobs, that’s what you are.

Ok David.

I'm thrown by this one.

I don’t understand what mechanism causes you to shift form being totally coherent to being totally abstract.

do you have control over the modes of thought?

is a stimulant or suppressant involved?

I have just tried an abstract language using the emoticons. :):-(

but it got deleted.

If you were talking about an emotional basis for communication...I thought what the hell lets go all the way. :)

Do you know how to write music?

• 4 weeks later...

I had another dream that applies to our psychological

situation that could be something that is similar or is

exactly whats going to happen in the future. Similar or

exact depending on the events in the dream. Metaphorical

(less efficient to the feelings) or actual (most efficient

to the feelings).

This dream did not seem as if I was seeing it as a movie,

I was IN the dream. I appeared in malle'te mall

wondering how I got there and what I was doing there. I

could say it was real, I actually thought I was awake.

There were the usual amount of people in the mall while I

was walking around, puerto rican, caucasian, I can't

remember seeing any african american(/african) people. I

was looking around at the stores, I came to the water

fountain found at the center of the mall each hall meeting

with the fountain like 4 intersections(?).

Around the time being around the fountain, I was sent to

a part of the mall which I was not familiar with in an

instant, this is an event normally experienced when seeing

the dream like a movie. Since that event happened, the

event itself canceled(?) the feeling of the dream seeming

like I was actually there in reality to it seeming like [

partially reality(est. 70%)] and [partially seeing it like

a movie(est. 30%)]

The part of the mall I was sent to was a light brown

balcony above another balcony of the same color. the

balcony I could see below me was high from the malls main

floor, so I suspect there were lower balconys or possibly

stairs that reached the main floor. While I was looking

at the balcony below me there were a few black people

lying on the balconies unconcious. I looked on my balcony

and there were black people lying unconcious. I began to

walk forward and my throat began to tighten and I couldn't

breathe. I held my throat with both my hands and I fell

on the floor of the balcony I was on. Then I woke up and

then there was this plus sized black girl bending over

looking at me. I could hardly speak and my vision was "in

a haze"(?) as a symptom of this strange unconciousness

when waking. I asked the girl if jesus was coming and I

said something else I can't remember. She shook her head

no and said "no." I said something after that and she

responded but I can't remember that either.

I was viewing this having the feeling it was 70% reality

and 30% as a movie and this is apart of why I couldn't

remember exactly what I said along with struggling to

speak. I don't know if I went(?) unconcious again or if I

was instantly sent to another scene. But after I talked

to the girl there was then blackness and an owl appeared

and then red light shown out of the outer lines of its

eyes and then it spun around and transformed into a

monster, in the dream I felt it was the beast because of

my understanding. The word "beast" in the bible, and its

inefficiently expressed associations needs to be

interpreted with efficient/accurate words. Then I was

instantly sent to another place of the same darkness. I

was in front of a gate and it opened up then that woman

that plays "M" in 007 james bond movies (she looked alot

like her and I think it was her) was above the castle as

large as a cloud in the sky telling me to "go in". Now

est. 20% partial reality and est. 80% like a movie, I went

inside and then I began controlling a similar monster that

the owl had turned into, fighting it like a video game. I

was on a balcony and I was looking down at them and the

monsters looked like playstation one graphics and they had

yellow indicators in the shape of squares on the ground

where they stood representing them. They both had yellow

square indicators. I didn't have a joystick but I was

witnessing the 2 monsters that looked the same fight each

other. It seemed as if I was controlling my monster with

my feelings, I was making it fire yellow thick lines

either from its mouth, eyes or hands I couldn't tell.

I've never played this game before but they were hitting

the other monster and it seemed like he didn't know what

he was doing like he had no experience with video games.

I don't remember the other monster attacking, I was

hitting the other monster successfully and at this point

is where the dream ended. I didn't kill it and there was

no life bar.

I was thinking of going to the mall today (a different

mall in akron), but when I arrived at this mall I

remembered that scene in my dream. I'm never going into

the mall again and I wouldn't advise any of you to go in

there either. It made me realize besides me dying in it

what a mall is meant for. But I can't identify the words

to explain it right now. With only black people going(?)

unconcious around the same time and seeing no other race

going(?) unconscious and with the owl transforming into

the beast in this dream, we are very close to something

horrible.

A Dream does not lie from all of my experiences having them.

These are the interpretations according to the condition

of our world:

only seeing black people unconscious is a representation

of what those that control this world will do to us, it

might not be the exact attack but it will be some form of

attack on black people. I woke up from unconsciousness,

so that would mean other blacks could wake up from

unconsciousness or only I will. I don't know if the girl

over me woke from unconsciousness so either is possible.

She whispered and shook her head "no" to me when I asked

if jesus was coming back so revelations is lying. But I

question her answer because I couldn't see her face, she

was african and her face was dark and I couldn't see her

face - that seems kind of strange and malicious. Now I'm

thinking of what I thought weeks ago - if satan is the

father of all lies, he would lie through the whole bible

regardless of what god tells him not to do. It says in

Revelations 22:19 - And if any man shall take away from

the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take

away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy

city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Satan and his followers are going to hell anyway for the

things he's doing aready, so it wouldn't matter what god

said they are going to change even revelations.

It say in the bible that "those that say they are jews,

but do lie" would mean in our reality - that the race we

would normally identify as a jew, is not actually a jew.

the ones in control of this world gave them the

inefficient identification of gods people

A PROPHET IS NOT someone that has messages from god, you

have to understand your feelings to get a message from god

and you SHOULD NOT identify your people with tribial terms

or with any term! THE CHURCH IS NOT the ones that worship

god, thats an inefficient identification. WITCHCRAFT is

explained to be a practice of satan by the bible, but in

reality it is not. Witchcraft is an malicious inefficient

identification for another practice. That is the "

practice" of using your feelings. There is no TEMPLE, that

is an inefficient identification for the place of our

people,

THERE IS NO TEMPLE and it says that in

Revelations 21:22 - And I saw no temple therein: for the

Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

These few terms applied to the life of someone without

the correct understanding would cause a tribial perception

of inefficientcy.

The owl is a masonic "mascot" and is supposedly

worshipped. http://www.prisonplanet.com or http://www.infowars.com has

evidence that george bush and other government officials

are members of the bohemian grove who openly sacrifice

babies, preform 1,000 year old idolistic rituals and

worships an owl statue which has a unignorable resemblance

to the masonic mascot. The eye on the back of the dollar

bill is also associated with the masonic organization.

The governments absence in addressing why there is

confusion is proof of their corruption.

I don't want to say it like this but... Their corruption

is "silenced" by what we believe the bible will offer to

us because of this which is heaven and then we are

satisfied. There aren't any words offered in any way (

school, t.v, etc.) from the government to the public for

anyone to become suspicious. (Owl Mascots and all seeing

eyes are not enough) This eliminates any suspicion, but

does cause curiousity when the government isn't

eliminating the problems completely. Their corruption

must be seen, heard or written accurately or it will be

very hard to react against them without ridding of your

curiousity of them. This is how they control you, it must

be written or said or heard. And its a very hard thing to

do for some reason. I know the words but I become

fusterated and unmotivated for some reason when I try to

write them down like my anger is actually being

controlled. Everything else I have no intense problem of

explaining.

The masonic owl turning into the beast/monster is possibly

the representation of the owl will no longer be as what

the masonic organization represents which is secrecy and

hidden control, but then transform into the beast which is

interpreted to be publically destructive from the

information the bible provides.

"M" the woman in the 007 james bond movie is the

president(?) of james bond's secret organization. I could

compare "M" in my dream to reality as being god, because

this god is secret and only a few people know of him/her

(I had another dream that god spoke to me about a week ago

in a male voice telling me I still have a chance). Since

the girl in my dream whispered "no" to me asking if jesus

was coming back, I'm suspecting I'm 007 or someone else

is. Or maybe I'm another "agent" sent to battle the

beast.

I went into the large castle like gate, but there was no

castle. I can agree with the dream that me battling the

beast in a video game would be easiest for me because I am

aware of the basic functions and tactics of fighting when

in video game form even if I haven't played it and I

believe most people that play video games alot or can

adapt to the game quickly would have this skill also. The

beast that was the owl could not fight that well in the

video game. It was very easy to gain an advantage. I

believe the beast will suffer from the things we are

skilled in since we suffered from the things the beast was

skilled in, for example: they have perfect explainations

we will never hear or see but have to write, confusing us,

teaching us lies, making it seem like the countries are

against each other but in reality are being controlled by

the masons for their own aimless purposes. This is what

they are skilled in. This part of the dream gives me an

advantage I never thought I'd have against the owl. I

thought I would have to fight him physically. Not

digitally.

Or the interpretation might not have a specific method of

how the attack of the beast will be done - interpreting it

as: its going to be easy to harm the owl that is now the

beast. I did not kill the beast, I had an advantage over

it because I was good at fighting games. The bible

doesn't say that the beast will be killed, he will be

sealed for 1,000 years.

Revelations 20:3 - And cast him into the bottomless pit,

and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should

deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years

should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a

little season.

One of my friends I chat with on yahoo messenger told me

that a psychic said the end of the world will be around

so 3012-3015 will be the end of the reign(?) of christ

approximately. Subtract 3012 from 3264 and you should get

the number of what the bible calls a little season of how

long gog and magog will decieve the nations again.

Approximately...

Dreams DO NOT lie. hopefully not... :( x100 if it is

its not my fault. I am still not sure about the girl

saying "no" about jesus coming back, everything else I am

absolutely sure of because it applies to reality by my

current efficientcy. But we would have to wait and let

the events revelations says will happen become reality and

then see if jesus comes or not as it says he will before

the complete new world order. Since the girl seemed

malicious, I couldn't see her face. Her face was almost

complete blackness she might be lying about jesus not

coming back, I don't know. I can't tell. We'll have to

wait.

Since the girl in my dream's face looked malicious, that

would mean that she lied about jesus not coming back which

would mean HE IS coming back. this would also cancel(?)

me walking into the gates with no castle. Her lying would

not cancel(?) the owls transformation though because there

is established proof not in the dream but in reality that

the owl is the representation of the masonic control that

rules this planet.

WE ARE TEMPLES UNTO OURSELVES...

Gates with no castle means that I walked into heaven, but

it didn't seem like heaven it was dark. And "M" which is

a representation of God, does not exist which means god

does not exist or "M" is the god of the dark heaven, I'm

not sure which one. It does say in revelations that there

will be NO TEMPLE in heaven but there ARE gates. Because

the gates are psychological. "M" would then not be a

representation of the true god, but another idol god

worshipped just as moloch. This means I will not enter

the dark heaven after death and battle the beast while I'm

in the dark heaven and the beast is on earth. I am aware

that that would be illogical and for the intentions of the

beasts people, in revelations it says that the beasts

followers will remain and not be raptured with gods

people, so this information would be eligible due to her

lie to disprove(?) that I enter the dark heaven.

Her lie would also cancel(?) me battling the beast after

walking through the gates. I'm sure that it is believed

that jesus or one of the arch angels (an alien) are going

to kill the beast. Not me, which can compare to what it

says in the bible.

Due to her lie, "M" becomes a false god. Right now I have

no confirmation that god exists, only jesus.

Jesus is coming back... I have confirmation now, this is

good. Because of the confirmations I have more events to

identify and I can feel that they will be of very useful

efficientcy in explaining whats really going on

It says we are our own temples in the bible. Our

temples are in reality our confinement(?), walls(?), or

jail(?), this is what the bible does not explain so we

will not understand, but only know of so when we speak of

it we only know of it(?) as reference or when we are

suffering we can only wonder. Most people do not use the

phrase "temple unto ourselves" in association with our

suffering. "Blindness" and "sight" are most associated

with suffering. This is due to lack of understanding and

participation amongst those that have the understanding

that the government has given us or has given to another

person who has given it to you. "We are our own temple's"

has not been associated with blindness or sight to protect

the corresponding scriptures of the bible. This is why

this phrase is not popular/commonly associated with "

blindness" or "cannot see" which means lack of

understanding. There will be no temple in heaven because

a temple is the representation of suffering. Right now

most of you may be suffering this representation, which is

a temple/cell/confinement/psychological control. You must

have the key(20%) to enter the gate into heaven out of

your temple(20%).

There is no temple in heaven, or you would not be free and

it would NOT be heaven.

Temple= 20% efficientcy

Confinement= 70% efficentcy

Cell= 70-90% efficientcy

Psychological control= 100% efficientcy

-

Key= 20-70% efficientcy

"M" the woman in the 007 james bond movie is the

president(?) of james bond's secret organization. I could

compare "M" in my dream to reality as being god' date=' because

this god is secret and only a few people know of him/her

[/quote']

You mean the head of MI5, the real life counterpart is Eliza Manningham-Buller (known as 'K'). The head of MI5 is always known to the general public, and the organisation is not secret. MI5 is part of the military, and as such M in the film portrays the Commanding Officer of the section. Even in the film, M reports to the cabinet.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2306261.stm

It's not a secret, you are welcome to explore the activitys of MI5 (http://www.mi5.gov.uk) and dispel the myths.

Perhaps if you can build your understanding of the real world, appreciate how it works and who does what, you can distance yourself from the fantasy life you have built. You need to walk outside your house, meet some new people, explore the world around you. I'm quite concerned that your fantasy is taking over your reality.

DJ the oweness of Proof is still at you door, spout off all the pseudo-biblical claptrap that you wish to, but you`ve poven NOTHING :(

and so... I shall ask you nicely AGAIN, Prove it!

Oh Hi David.

thought you had vanished.

that type of dream is called a lucid dream.

or waking dream.

I have had a few...but they are quite rare.

Mine aren’t quite as intricate as yours...but they are an amazing experience.

who knows how to interpret those images in you dream.

or even why you would want to.

it would be nice to know some big things about the future and the meaning of life and all that sort of stuff...but sometimes it's much nicer to enjoy the sunlight on your face as you walk in a park, or other simple things.

it's would after all be a shame to waste all the wonders of the real world because you were all caught up in dreams.

Alright... this is for men... first you have to have already found your "soul mate" more accurately that would be someone that is the extent of your attraction. Men fall in lust to women in many ways and I've found out how to stop it if you lose your love focus with your soul mate (don't forget... extent of your attraction). Imagine a woman that you would lust, then aside that image, imagine your soul mate. This is the next step where having complete understanding of what your feelings construct is becomes useful. You must begin to analyze both and speak both images structure, compare them and FEEL for which one according to your feelings construct would be most comfortable. Now, you should have established by feeling that the extent of your attraction is most comfortable and you should then FOCUS on the extent of your attraction. What this does is COMPLETELY nullifies the feelings of lust. It will work.

I for one, would not want to see you banned. This may be a science forum, as I've been told many times, but to me everything has science to it and sometimes the scientists here might just require a little less science to keep them human. So, with that, your ok in my book, and who knows....you might help someone.

The "soul mate" in your post above, I've done. Everytime I look at a boy, I "imagine" the boy I would like to end up with standing next to him. I can see him clearly. So far, out of the hundreds, I have seen only one close match...... The boy I sing with. So, your statement at least works for me. I understand parts of what you are saying.

You will see that structuralizing your thoughts according to your feelings is most reliable. Its more reliable than words that have inconsistency as a definite thought due to the absence of the construct (feelings) that created your language.

I was born without the "walls" you spoke of in earlier posts. My thoughts and feelings act together so I sometimes feel what others are thinking. I can be both inside and outside another person in a matter of seconds. Sometimes it scares me and sometimes it makes me physically sick. I can read in the news about some event, and I will be there in an instant.

HOWEVER, There was a period when I read a lot of bibles, events, scriptures, you name it. Everything I could find. I saw Jesus dying on the cross and when he lifted his head to speak to his father, I saw emptiness and felt nothing. I feel nothing even now. I feel everything else but that. It was sad for me to find this out, but there was no-one there. No God, no Archangels, no Virgin Mary. Just a man called Jesus wanting to build a church and he died on a cross. When he uttered the words Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani, there was no answer.

Sorry David.....like the others, I need proof. Period. I have read your every word, but your no different than the rest of the evangelists. I won't flame you because I like what your trying to say.

Bettina

• 4 weeks later...

I've found a website that can support my explaination that they

replaced the word spirit with feelings.

http://www.sithsense.com/flash.htm?n=GAMER

^^ after the page loads up, challenge vader. Imagine your feelings

and what I have told you they are, then choose the corresponding

choice that will be most accurate in leading the possibility(?)

eliminating(?) program, thats characterized(?) by darth vader to

tell you what you are thinking. CHOOSE ACCORDINGLY or else you will

not recieve the desired list of possibilities after 30 questions.

after answering 20 questions as specified by the programs primary

limit(?) the answer should have been determined, but this

possibility requires more questioning so 20 is not enough to

determine your thought (due to the programs restricted inquiry range

beyond 20 questions which is based on the type of answers a majority of the people participating in this game would like to be determined)

These are some of the possibilities determined by the program, I closed the page but I remember some of them:

knowledge

the human body

a spirit

a brain

Notice on the list it says "A SPIRIT", this is the most accurate interpretation of the feelings on the list. And what are the things I've said about "spirit"s?

and all the possibilities determined that I didn't write down from the list were all about the same subject. Try it for yourself. Here is proof of their corruption.

_____

I've identified the events of the execution altering exercise. It will need revision but I am sure the explaination is efficient enough to understand when read or if practiced. Unfortunately, I forgot my composition book in my fathers car so I'll have to post it later.

I can only access computers at the library still. With my last post, I had to hurry up because someone else wanted to use the computer I was on, so I didn't have enough time to write what I was feeling as efficiently as possible. I couldn't finish the rest of my explainations.

____

SECOND KEY

There are some of you that believe my interpretations, which you are correct for believing. Then there are some of you that don't believe my interpretations of the bible. To those that don't believe, you shouldn't believe my interpretations until I can prove it even though they are consistent(?) with the scriptures. I've become aware of events that will lead me to identifying the complete base structure to prove my interpretations. I will have proof eventually.

I've identified the formation/grid(?) of the structure of the second key. Its unlike the first key, which is the key of communications structuralization to feelings. It has a less complex(?) formation. The key consists(?) of more than 2 base structures as opposed to the first key which consists(?) of 1 that I've identified so far. I suspect the key to consist(?) of more than 3 base structures. The second key must be structuralized to the first key in awareness of structure. This may seem like phenomina to you but, the base structures of the key and how I am aware of their position resemble a 3+ structure that could be compared to the locked pharoah, mummy or treasure coffins presented in movies that occur in egyptian pyramids.

I have identified 2 of the base structures of this key. The name and requirements of the base structures will need to be revised.

1. It is required that you identify the governing(?) events of the proof of efficient interpretation structure (my first few sentances in what haywood quoted in the post before this one) as efficiently as your language allows.

2. It is required that an efficient explaination of god's existance or non existance is written or given.

its been about a week identifying the base structures of the second key although I have not perfected my awareness of the first key. I've always thought to myself that if I became aware of my communications structure as a grid(?) or formation(?) then I would be sacrificing gaining awareness by resistance. I've discovered that the grid(?)/formation(?) would be recommended after all structures have been efficiently identified. I was walking outside thinking and I was curious to the formation of the second key, so I focused and thought then I became aware of it after a few thoughts later. You might not believe this, but I felt the back-left 45 degree angle part of my brain and back-left 60 degree (est.) compress and it felt like 2 orbs were present in my awareness of their location. I heard this screech sound, then both of my ears started making these chirping sounds. It was like a tweaking noise and I could feel it. There were no thoughts caused by this. Everytime I sustained my awareness it felt like the orbs reacted, then the tweaking noise started again for only a few seconds. I'm telling you the truth.

____

AWARENESS OF THOUGHT AND VISUAL SENSE GRID(?)/FORMATION(?)

I've identified the connection(?) of the vision of the eyes to thoughts. This explaination will need to be revised.

You must have awareness of your feelings then have awareness of your thoughts, which then is connected to your vision if you focus with your eyes. If the first key is aquired and you have been progressing then you will eventually become curious of the grid(?)/formation(?) of the connection of feelings, thoughts and your vision. Since a majority of people have not been given understanding that is not structured to the awareness of our feelings then the phrases they speak are unstructuralized. Since the order is feelings, thoughts then vision and that awareness governs all 3, then the efficientcy of your words is the efficientcy of your vision. These seperate efficienties do not need to be equal.

for example: the buildings that have been built today are inefficient. The cars are inefficient.

In order to see earth as hell (which is its visual inefficientcies), you would need to know the connection of feelings, thoughts and vision as a grid(?)/formation(?)

The conflicts(?) that restrict the efficientcy of vision and the efficientcy of words to be equal has not been identified yet.