making H2O2

fishy1

nope, and you`ll be very disappointed to note that making it is even more Expensive than hell!

if a factory plant knocks the stuff out at their price, what chance have you got to make it cheaper? LOL :)

and yes, I`ve looked into myself in the past, give up now, while you still have Cash in the bank, be happy with your 3% :)

During all this year I've been working with H2O2 in research of his oxidation power and countless times I've been told to be really carefull with this stuff, the one I'm using is 30%w/v, about 8.8Molar, and seems to be really really expensive. If someone knows a non-expensive way to producing it just tell me :cool: .

nope' date=' and you`ll be very disappointed to note that making it is even more Expensive than hell!

if a factory plant knocks the stuff out at their price, what chance have you got to make it cheaper? LOL :)

and yes, I`ve looked into myself in the past, give up now, while you still have Cash in the bank, be happy with your 3% :)[/quote']

ok, cheers.

it just seems so overpriced, like £2(3.5$) for 300ml 3% solution.

oh well, i'll try and find some 30% stuff as pool cleaner.

it just seems so overpriced' date=' like £2(3.5$) for 300ml 3% solution.

oh well, i'll try and find some 30% stuff as pool cleaner.[/quote']

it will be, don`t forget to be used for contact lens soln, it`s purity must me no less than 100%, and that`s what you`re paying for. I have a saline soln in an aerosol that was for contact lenses, who`d have thought salt water would cost nearly a fiver!

it will be, don`t forget to be used for contact lens soln, it`s purity must me no less than 100%, and that`s what you`re paying for. I have a saline soln in an aerosol that was for contact lenses, who`d have thought salt water would cost nearly a fiver!

yep, i know, it's just atmo, it's the only source i can find.