Fusion reactor and its components.

FusionEndeavor

Hello lovelies.

I write to you today to ask you all a question, I am attempting to assemble my own homemade Fusion reactor, just finalizing everything I need and then I will start the equipment assembly process. My question for you today involves the vacuum chamber. I have located a good looking chamber online and need to know if it looks and is fine to use for this project. Obviously it will be see through so I am able to see the process. Go easy on me, this is my first time and acquisition of parts may take sometime, any advice is appreciated. This is just one Vacuum chamber I have located but the price is quite steep, if I can find a cheaper one that is well suited I may choose it.

post-117250-0-79101000-1462390863_thumb.png

Edited by FusionEndeavor

Hello lovelies.

I write to you today to ask you all a question, I am attempting to assemble my own homemade Fusion reactor, just finalizing everything I need and then I will start the equipment assembly process.

That's quite an assertion, that you know how to do that. I hope you're not planning on taking us down the path of "I need your advice, but I'm not going to tell you how it works because then I'll be giving away the secret of how it operates".

IMHO too high price...

600 usd for just a piece of glass?

Do you have Van de Graaff generator/Cockcroft Walton-generator?

Do you have vacuum pump?

Van de Graaff generator manually charged costed me 220 usd,

You can easily modify it, and attach electric motor to it.

There was 420 usd for VdG with electric motor..

I can get a few millions volts with it.

ps. Without equipment such as mass spectrometer, or Geiger counter, you won't even know whether fusion even happened...

Edited by Sensei