A perfect clone?

Zoh_

I was wondering, is it possible to create a /perfect/ clone, like down to an atomic level perfect, personally I say no but I want to know the science behind it

We have a theorem in computational quantum mechanics called the no cloning theorem which states that it is not possible to create a perfect copy of a particle in an unknown and arbitrary state; this can be proved at the level of one or two qubits in highly simplified relationships so I see not a lot of reasons why it would not apply at a macro-level which is just a lot of microlevels and which is not constrained to simple relationships. Of course some might say that we could (in some future technology) measure every particle to remove the unknown element - but on these levels measurement is enough to collapse systems and change settings; and I wouldn't want to be doing that to my head

What is meant by 'perfect'.. ?

Perfect, equal, set up of atoms, same configurations?

Once you make a clone,

they will start differentiate immediately, as they live, move, eat, breath,

chemical, physical, reactions, are random in nature.

Through one clone there will be flying different cosmic rays, than by other clone,

so the same Sun light, neutrinos. etc. etc.

If one clone has 36.6 C and other 36.6 +-1 nano Kelvin more/less, are they 'perfectly' the same in your sense of this word.. ?

Inside protons and neutrons, vacuum energy creates virtual particle pairs (a particle and antiparticle) randomly, and they annihilate almost immediately and other virtual particles pop into existence within the protons and neutrons. Thus, atoms of any element are different from other atoms in miniscule ways. I quote Sensi, "What is meant by perfect?"