Would it be possible

Guest BelariathsSage

I`ve just had a quick read of this thread (I often avoid areas I know little about), but a word "chimera" sprang to mind, I think it`s similar to what the topic is about, so maybe this might help: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-10,GGLD:en&q=%22chimera%22+biology

if not, forget I mentioned it :)

Originally posted by Daisy

I'm fairly sure I know what company Fafalone is referring to but my question would be - Why? What do you need to create a new species for? Other than plants - and I'm not sure about the environmental impact they might have but at least they are developed for what are SUPPOSEDLY good reasons - I see no point. Do you have a good reason? Do tell.

There could be many good reasons to create new species. We could use them in the military. Make really strong animals, and give them just enough intelligence to follow and understand orders. If we put them in the military we could save the lives of many of our soldiers.

There could be many good reasons to create new species. We could use them in the military. Make really strong animals, and give them just enough intelligence to follow and understand orders. If we put them in the military we could save the lives of many of our soldiers.

Not to mention the biotechnology aspect.

If you create an organism that quickly and cheaply catalyses a notoriously difficult reaction, you have created a new desirable product, and can set the price however you like.

Originally posted by Newtonian

What if Tiny woke up one morning and suddenly acted nice to Cadmus,and stopped disrupting other threads just because he was in a mood.Oh my god,could you imagine that?

When did Cadmus come into this? Does his involvement in this thread have anything to do with giant space zombie Jesus?