If you can’t be content without money; you can’t be content with money.

dimreepr

I don't think money is the only source of happiness or the only cause for unhappiness which is what I think the matter at hand is. It would be terribly absurd to think so. In fact I think this thread in general is almost useless seeing that it is obvious people get their happiness from almost anything, it is a basic human necessity to be content, it's what drives us away from suicide.

A boy in central Africa could be extremely happy to have found a source of clean water, where a middle class white male can be extremely unhappy because his Wi-Fi is taken down for 20 minutes.

This is not a useful question.

You’re conflating happiness with contentment and as that has been addressed in post #6 I assume you haven’t read the thread; so your opinion as to the validity of the question can safely be ignored.

This reply is exactly why I asked for a contribution in your thread; so I see no reason to bother with a reply but thanks for your efforts.