Non topologically equivalent orientable surfaces in R3.

jeremyjr

Real debunking is not easy, it has to be specific to the case that is under consideration, if your debunking approach is "generic" then you may risk that the given method could be used to "debunk" an accepted scientific fact,that clearly will show that your debunking approach is flawed.

And that is the case with the "clay method" used by tar, I have to use Galileo's case again not only because I admire him but because many people here are acting in the same way that the Cardinals refusing to look through the telescope. These cardinals, the Inquisition would had been very happy using the "clay method" to explain Jupiter's moons. No need to look through any telescope, what you say it can be seen through it can be "explained" easily using the "clay method", moons rotating around planets??!! what nonsense is that! Plenty of similar examples exist.

Many people fail to learn the lessons from the history of science.

Hopefully some people here will be really curious, with real scientific curiosity, and will go beyond the "talking" phase and will try to witness something for which there is no explanation, something real and marvelous, once somebody do that no "debunking" argument will have any "teeth", when something is real any idea or theory trying to deny that is unscientific even if that idea is expressed by an "expert" with a Novel Prize.

Edited by jeremyjr

witness something for which there is no explanation

How do you know there is no explanation? Maybe the explanation is one you have rejected out of hand. Maybe the explanation is something you haven't thought of yet. Maybe the explanation is to be discovered.

But if there is truly no explanation (i.e. it is magic) then it doesn't belong on a science forum.

The "active deniers" of this reality here are really in a very bad spot, they are denying something that they had not even tried to observe independently by themselves. How can you that and then claim that you are a follower of the scientific method is beyond comprehension to me.

As somebody that had observed hundreds of anomalies, witnessed many times their response to direct light signals I can not understand that irrational reaction.

To me they are "hiding" behind their preconceptions, they are unable to even consider the "hypothetical" possibility of this to be real, as educated men we should be able to "play with ideas". As people that pretend to be curious about reality we should be open to anything that reality bring to us. Complacency should not have any space in scientific thinking, but many people act as if everything on earth and sky is fully known, the reality of anomalies clearly show that they are mistaken.

With this many people here have the very rare opportunity of knowing something extraordinary before it is "accepted officially", but for many something is not "real" until that happens.

Edited by jeremyjr

!

Moderator Note

thread locked.

It is clear that you wish to discuss your UFO theories and persecution complex - this thread was billed as a discussion of topology and nonequivalent surfaces.

Do not reintroduce the subject of your photos being evidence of UFO or of your shoddy treatment at the hands of the dogmatic scientific establishment