SPLIT from black holes yes/no, to reply to question

sunshaker

sunshaker, on 26 Sept 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:snapback.png

But it is not the star that becomes the black hole, But are caused by the star going nova tearing the space around said star (A RIP IN THE FABRIC OF SPACE/TIME), .

/backslash/
Why? why would this actually occur? How exactly would a star's collapse 'rip the fabric of space and time'? And how would such a tear show the kinds of effects that black holes do?

I have a thought that it is the "space" around the star where a black hole forms, After a supernova i believe the space is stretched to breaking point, depending on size of star,

If the Star is large enough and the gravity well deep enough, The resulting explosion will rip the fabric of space within the gravity well.

Something like simple picture below.

post-79233-0-54240500-1412602784_thumb.png

It is only a thought, Why I have put it into speculation.

'Impossibly Bright' Dead Star Should Technically Not Exist

Dom Walton, a postdoctoral scholar at Caltech who works with NuSTAR data, says that with its extreme energy, this pulsar takes the top prize in the weirdness category. Pulsars are typically between one and two times the mass of the sun. This new pulsar presumably falls in that same range but shines about 100 times brighter than theory suggests something of its mass should be able to.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2014-10-ultraluminous-pulsar-nustar-impossibly-bright.html#jCp

http://phys.org/news/2014-10-ultraluminous-pulsar-nustar-impossibly-bright.html

This is another reason why I think it is not always the star/nova That becomes the "black hole", But the space around certain stars(gravity well) that has fractured/tore allowing energies to be expelled from these tears/fractures(from different areas of universe) as well as consumed.

Similar to when you pull the plug to empty a sink, Drop say a table tennis ball into the sink and it will swirl in plug hole put not pass through,

The star is the ball in the fractured gravity well drawing in surrounding space/energies.

If the fracture comes in contact with another fracture/s or pocket of Dark energy the energies could be expelled into our space from around the neutron star, Allowing the pulsar to shine beyond it's mass potential.Hence it's capability to shine a 100 times brighter than theory allows.

post-79233-0-75461600-1412877801_thumb.png

SUPERNOVA WITH NEARBY PULSAR GIVING OF 100 TIMES MORE ENERGY THAN THEORY ALLOWS

ARE THE TWO CONNECTED?

This pulsar was only brought to light while scientists where looking at a nearby supernova, As I believe black holes are formed after a supernova to move energies to different areas of galaxy, I believe this extra energy coming from this m82 pulsar originates from this supernova (dubbed sn2014j).

Earlier this year, astronomers in London detected a spectacular, once-in-a-century supernova (dubbed SN2014J) in a relatively nearby galaxy known as Messier 82 (M82), or the Cigar Galaxy, 12 million light-years away. Because of the rarity of that event, telescopes around the world and in space adjusted their gaze to study the aftermath of the explosion in detail.

Besides the supernova, M82 harbors a number of other ULXs. When Matteo Bachetti of the Université de Toulouse in France, the lead author of this new paper, took a closer look at these ULXs in NuSTAR's data, he discovered that something in the galaxy was pulsing, or flashing light.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2014-10-ultraluminous-pulsar-nustar-impossibly-bright.html#jCp

Edited by sunshaker