Do we interact with everything?

s1eep

Maybe it is. But why do you assume you are unique in this?

I'm truly not, there are a collection (I won't say majority I won't say minority) of others, however, in a lot of popular internet forums it's rare to see someone with similar dedication to support, or interested in learning about the ways you should support, and how to back them up, even with personality and character, But there are others, I don't see myself as the greatest, but I don't need friends to tell me when I'm doing something which is good, I know when I'm being good because I believe I have educated myself on how to be good; good in co-ordination with the beneficent objective I have set myself. I'm not saying this is going to be declared as good by you, but I'm possibly educated enough in this matter to say, if you have children and they have children and it carries on far into the future, your children will be effected, so I know it could be possibly effecting others and have some sort of paternalistic hand.

Yes, I'm sure you are great and doing all sorts of wonderful things.

But that doesn't explain why you assume that I (and presumably others) are not. Just a reminder of what you said:

"but what makes me stand out from you, is that I have a genuinely beneficent for humanity and Earth cause"

What that says is: "what makes me better than you is that I do all sorts of great things and you don't"

Why would you say that?

Yes, I'm sure you are great and doing all sorts of wonderful things.

But that doesn't explain why you assume that I (and presumably others) are not. Just a reminder of what you said:

"but what makes me stand out from you, is that I have a genuinely beneficent for humanity and Earth cause"

What that says is: "what makes me better than you is that I do all sorts of great things and you don't"

Why would you say that?

At the moment, we are driving ourselves into chaos; I will admit, I watched Obama standing up against climate change, so people are not totally void of sense, but our technological reality, the very core of it, needs to change; we need to be more nature-orientated; and this is also relative to interaction with other things; as I said, going back on-topic, does our mind get prompted by things when we think of them, is the universe interactive, can we interact with everything because it's all part of the same universe? If so, which I'm not sure of or saying that you should believe in, then maybe we are prompted by the Earth when we think of it, which would be most of the time for most humans. There is some sort of connection to Earth, the whole thing progresses as one, we have theories of evolution, it seems evident since I am a human.

Edited by s1eep

So you are not prepared to apologise for your offensive comment?

I apologize, and I'm not a hateful person and if you knew me you probably wouldn't take offence, I enjoy the serious word and judgemental words, but I really don't have any kind of dark mind, I'm not the type to go behind your back, or gang up on you.

I apologize, and I'm not a hateful person and if you knew me you probably wouldn't take offence, I enjoy the serious word and judgemental words, but I really don't have any kind of dark mind, I'm not the type to go behind your back, or gang up on you.

To be honest, I wasn't really after an apology. Just an acknowledgement that you had said something unpleasant :)

If anyone is wondering what led me to come up with the things I've stated recently, then, I can only say by looking and communicating with others through imagery.

There is a thread of mine in the lounge with a link to nearly all of imagery I've been looking at over the last few years (further in the link are links to prior collections), but displayed on the link are my recent collection of, by now, quite a few images, but if you try to harmonize with any piece and groups of imagery, and treat concepts that you would think, I would think, or I may think someone may think, or even what you think, as artistic only, and maybe even the belief that they are scientific as something you will devote to the art. Everyone who is in on the art gets good ideas from it, it's like the source of news for imagination. It will look good to you for a temporary period, if you manage to understand the word being said, which some people haven't so if go to check, and you don't I won't complain.

It's really fun, and I'm really excited to tell people that it can be intellectual, or stimulate intellectual thoughts, either by reference to good ideas, or as the perfect counter to some argument---it's the 'bon apetite' of languages.

And I'm not being egotistical, it's just the way I've self-promoted my other thread.

Edited by s1eep