Thanks

Function

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that next tuesday, I'm going to take my entrance exam for med school.

On the next few lines, there's a bit of explanation about the exam. Be smart and skip this boring part.

---

In the morning (9.30 a.m.), the scientifical part begins and lasts until 1.00 p.m. It consists of 4 sciences: physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics, with 10 questions each. Then we have one and a half hour lunch break, and then the somewhat more useless (but quite difficult) part begins: first of all a communication test (we get a casus and have to pick a 'right' answer (empathy is the key here)) and then we get 6 texts of about 2 pages each. We get to read them and solve 30 questions with our texts, and then 30 questions without. The exam is then finished.

---

I've been studying for a long time now (started in the easter holiday) and I hope the scientifical part won't be that much of a problem (I should have no problems whatsoever concerning mathematics or physics (I have, truth be told, a quite good scientifical insight), chemistry is okay, and biology... well.. let's just say it's a hit-or-miss...)

But now, the reason of this thread: thanks.

Thanks to all of the members here who have contributed to a wonderful development of my scientifical insights, who have contributed to a broad knowledge I now possess (well.. for you it isn't going to be 'broad', but broad enough to pass the exam, I guess ;) ).

Thanks.

Oh by the way, the exam is very probably going to be an excuse for me to spend a lot of time here, when I don't understand something.

Ta-ta

F.

Edited by Function

Thanks :) Reading the questions is not always so obvious, believe me ;)

Lots of people had to say that to me a lot in high school.. Now here's the best part (not): the whole exam is multiple choice. Lots of fun stuff to misread, thus.

I'll let you know how it went. I'll know the result 8 July.

Edited by Function