Your Loves One Tells You Hints and How He/She Lives In Another World (Just) After Dead? Maybe Physics Can Reveal This Secret

Nicholas Kang

Have you ever thought of why your loves one may tells you Hints and How He/She Lives in Another World, especially during dreaming while sleeping?

From a viewpoint of Physics(Maybe yes?),

Can it be the clock that runs in the dead body at the same rate with the living body while sleeping? You see, the conditions in which a dead body in the coffin is much the same as a living body sleeping in a bedroom.

In reply to those who vote down for this post, if you are not satisfy with this post. Let me explain a bit more in detail.

First, Possibility

You must first understand that the above thread is just a pure thought. Pure thought can be a hypothesis or a rubbish instead. Now, you see, you and I, we all live in space. Space must be constant in some way which is not clearly investigated by scientist. Since everything is contained in space, space must be something different. In fact, i can tell you those who study in space actually can even be more success than others.

Next, Transmission

if space is constant. Then any communication across space must have certain similarities. You see, if a person is dead, the particles in his body may be emitted in some form of radiation across space which might be so intense that it is unmeasurable and beyond the electromagnetic spectrum(who knows?). In neuroscience as of my current knowledge, our brain emit radiations too. or maybe more precisely electromagnetic wave (EM Wave).

Third, Combine and Resonance

The radiation from the dead body may cause resonance with our EM wave in our brain, thus creating the same image as what the dead body may think! This is still an elementary version, it needs the science community to help to prove and improve it. Assume the brain can still function even dead in unmeasurable circumstances, may be technology in the future may prove it.

Thanks.

Regards,

Nicholas Kang

My first concept:

The largest thing in the world is the smallest thing in the world-Space

Space is large and vast. i think quarks and leptons are made up of space field. If space is constant, then you can have a universal space expansion measurement, I call it time. particles in dead body have space, so they have time. Refer to my first post about space. Thanks.

Edited by Nicholas Kang