Launching Something to Space by Nuclear Power?

Nicholas Kang

This is also a pure thought. We know that nuclear energy has many usage. But, it seems that no one had ever think of this one. What about if we use nuclear energy to launch rocket and space shuttle? The nuclear energy can be installed at the launchpad (of course need strict control) or directly at the rocket itself. A strong withstand object like concrete walls(may have up to several kilometers thickness) must be installed to diverge certain amount of force exerted by the nuclear power or recycle the waste products. Since we have technology to slow down the movement of neutron with control rods in nuclear power station, I think we can indeed use the same idea to launch rocket.

It is not surprise for a 15 year-old-student to feel happy when someone praise him at least not a very high achievement, but for me it is my dream to be a cosmologist , to be a theoretical physicist and to be the next Einstein. Each down is a brand new inspiration, a new leap towards a better tomorrow. I will be optimistic. As my saying goes: Success emphasizes progress not results. Your down vote is part of my progress not my final result. Thanks for inspiring me and boosting me towards the future.

I won`t discuss about reputation. Sorry for violating your rules. I apologize for my deep mistake and to those who have been irritated by my action. Sorry. I promise you this won`t happen again. It won`t.

Edited by Nicholas Kang