Impact Ignition

Aspirin

Im a little concerned why you seek this information Aspirin.As your country is slovenia, i dont think it prudent that anyone should instruct or direct you towards this information.

I dont mean to offend you,but bearing in mind the troubles in the recent past.Im unsure of your motives.

No no no.....

You got me all wrong....

I am a very big fan of the 1st and 2nd world wars (Weapons not anything else)

This is just something i'd like to learn.

Recently when i was walking where the italian front ran i found a detonator.

(Couldn't take it home though :-( ) .

It was still in tact and had the safety pin in. Amopng other stuff i found donzens of artillery shell (still in tact)

Ofcourse if you feal uncomfortable giving out this information i tottaly understand you :)

often a primary explosive such as mercury fulminate or lead azide etc... pressed into a soft metal container (like the primer on a shotgun shell just bigger), the impact distorts the container and triggers the primary, this will then detonate a secondary and then the main charge.

granades and mines are a little different, there`s a delay charge after the primer`s struck.

Im a little concerned why you seek this information Aspirin.As your country is slovenia' date=' i dont think it prudent that anyone should instruct or direct you towards this information.

I dont mean to offend you,but bearing in mind the troubles in the recent past.Im unsure of your motives.[/quote']

I dont mean any offense but are you american?

Im a little concerned why you seek this information Aspirin.As your country is slovenia' date=' i dont think it prudent that anyone should instruct or direct you towards this information.

I dont mean to offend you,but bearing in mind the troubles in the recent past.Im unsure of your motives.[/quote']

I forgot to ask you what troubles do you mean.

And what about my country ?

When you said these thing you must have had somethignspecific in mind.