Why Rajnish got banned for 2 years??

RK the Boss

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be back?

• Think so
    • Straight No
    • Can't say

I have read his all post and i also think that they are just nuts but still no one should be banned that long period i got this information by the post containing banned or suspended users and last was Rajnish for 2 years i think that its not valid for that long time it can be of 2-3 weeks atmost not 2 years so please shorten his suspension period its just my honest request now i will like to let the Moderators Decide on this

Your sockpuppet account is about to get banned, and will probably change your previous suspension to a full ban.

To answer your question more directly... I believe the mod team wanted to give you a chance to mature and come back when you're able to understand the rules and nature of dialog here, instead of having a full ban.

So now, we've added dishonesty to the problems.

Either way, it was explained clearly here:

Rajnish Kaushik has been suspended for 2 years in the hopes that some time away to learn and mature will allow for him to become an engaging and less disruptive member of the SFN community. We wish you all the best with your life and studies during this time, Rajnish

Your inability to comprehend that is (almost certainly) part of the reason the decision was made to remove your current ability to post.

So now, we've added dishonesty to the problems.

Either way, it was explained clearly here:

Your inability to comprehend that is (almost certainly) part of the reason the decision was made to remove your current ability to post.

not mine its his i m not Rajnish OK mad.gifdry.pngdry.pngdry.pngsleep.pngdoh.gif

I was just trying to do good for him and see what i got :P

I was just feeling bad for him thats all now u can think whatever u want to

Your new account is literally the initials of your old account. You responded to all of your own topics in the exact same way that you've been posting (storm of smileys and calling people 'bro'). You were known for making polls about everything and you've now made a new poll about your own ban.

It's very clearly you.

Your new account is literally the initials of your old account. You responded to all of your own topics in the exact same way that you've been posting (storm of smileys and calling people 'bro'). You were known for making polls about everything and you've now made a new poll about your own ban.

It's very clearly you.

ok its me but please tell mod to reduce the time for which i m banned sorry for all that but i love this forum and dont want to leave and as all know that two years is quite a long time i think

!

Moderator Note

No sockpuppets allowed. And these actions subsequent to your suspension demonstrate that we were probably right to give you a lengthy suspension. Thread locked - and please do not open any more sockpuppet accounts.