Mod feedback

Obviously but there has been zero opportunity to make those changes - instead any who introduce a controversial topic are silenced outright.

This statement tells me you've shut your mind down on the subject and are willing to sacrifice intellectual honesty to maintain this grievance. This should be unacceptable to a smart person like you.

I know you're not interested in the opinions of anyone here, you've said as much, but I think you're under the impression that the mods have made you look bad. I think you give us too much credit. I also think you completely misunderstood the reasoning behind our actions and chose to interpret them as a personal censoring attack. If any one of us gave you that impression, if any of us has made a mistake that caused anyone humiliation, we deeply apologize. That was NEVER our goal.

I had thought much better of you. I hope to do so again.

I don't care for your opinion and am not accountable to you.

Well, that is rather sad. As I said in an earlier post I have valued your contributions here for content and style. I certainly care about your opinion and regret you don't give a **** about mine. I am puzzled by that - it does rather give the impression that this is because I have had the temerity to criticise you. Or, perhaps you've never cared for my opinion.

Certainly, you are not accountable to me. However, I do feel accountable to you, since we are both members of a discussion forum. I need to act responsibly and supportively in my posts. That's what I tried to do in giving you an honest opinion. I'm sorry you found it valueless. I continue to hope you will find an acceptable way, for you, to engage with the forum.