The Creation of Energy

Guest Reef Farah

Johnny5,

As I remember, the matter is movement and energy (for example, the field as the form of the matter) is movement. The idea about that all is created of movement, has arisen at the end of XIX century. At that time the experimental physics was too weak to prove it.

I think, the modern experimental physics has already solved this task.

Being expressed by the modern language, any force (even without mechanical movement) is an attribute of movement. But the modern theoretical physics has escaped in not clear side from this idea and, therefore, considers all fields, as adhered to space or to particles.

But, as I know, many researchers consider the light, as the candidate for a role of movement.

I think this idea is insufficient.

Johnny5' date='

As I remember, the matter is movement and energy (for example, the field as the form of the matter) is movement. The idea about that all is created of movement, has arisen at the end of XIX century. At that time the experimental physics was too weak to prove it.

I think, the modern experimental physics has already solved this task.

Being expressed by the modern language, any force (even without mechanical movement) is an attribute of movement. But the modern theoretical physics has escaped in not clear side from this idea and, therefore, considers all fields, as adhered to space or to particles.

But, as I know, many researchers consider the light, as the candidate for a role of movement.

I think this idea is insufficient.[/quote']

I realize that you are fighting a linguistic barrier, but unfortunately I didn't understand what you said.

Johnny5,

Unfortunately, it is true.

In Russian forums I am fighting with jargon, in Anglo-American forums – with lack of understanding.

It is very difficult, to explain new idea by means of old terms and postulates.

I have made attempt to explain an electric wind and a gravitational wind, as interaction of momentums. But I am not confident, that you will understand it also. Try.

http://vlamir.nsk.ru/electricity_e.pdf

http://vlamir.nsk.ru/inertia_e.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

just a thought.........

energy is neither created nor destroyed, then dark matter was thought up and found.

i read somewhere that every type of energy, there is an Anti-. which is nothing more that the compleate oppsit of the original.

there is no real creation of energy. just smaller forms of it, coming tofgether to form more complex versions.