Electromagnetic model of the atom (split)

LittleBoPeep

GOOD BRAIN EXERCISE: This is first draft of idea it is Long and enjoy...share

I completely agree with everyone. If you break everything down to electro/magnetic energy then we can solve pretty much everyone's question above. Keep it simple and define energy with a plus (+) or minus (-) and have opposite signs attract like a magnet. Then we will imagine an infinite number of Cube stacked sided to side top to bottom and back to front Like xyz coordinates but no definition is needed.

post-77928-0-89247200-1386336399.gif

This is suppose to be three dimensional but for explanation sake I will keep it 2d. So with this setup we would apply a single point of energy which would radiate a positive to a negative that would start an electromagnetic wave that radiates out from the point of initiation like a rock in a pond (for this demo) then the surrounding opposing signs will continue switching forever as long as no resistance is met.

The above applies anything wave but literally we only need +/- flip to express everything. Imagine we change two points they would start to have intersecting points they would not have more power or any thing crazy they would just spin an additional time to allow the extra energy to continue to flow outward(Remember the extra turning). To define elements we would simply bind groups of positives (protons) cubes and groups of negative cubes (electrons).

post-77928-0-84369100-1386336327.gif

I am still working on Neutons but for now the above provides restrictions for electromagenetic wave (-/+ switching) when the wave strikes a cube that cannot alter the wave will it will reflect the energy. Basically energy cannot be removed or created only rearranged. For the first example we have 26 cubes of possible energy exchange which is unrestricted flow while hydrogen restricted the opportunities for wave to freely move and radiate.

post-77928-0-55039300-1386336358.gif

Energy distributed horizontally (single layer of altitude) like a merry go round. The larger the radius the more energy we would need to spin the item of interest. Like wise if we merged the positive/negative grid and applied the spin of the merry go round to the unrestricted grid requirements less energy is needed in the center and large amounts needed near the edge.

post-77928-0-89258900-1386336388.gif

Recapping we have waves bouncing around intersecting for every point of new energy point applied. Creating elements from grouping of positive and negative that cause wave restriction. More energy is needed a the edge of the spinning object(earth). With this information we can see gravity is an illusion created by energy pushing the most restrictive items to the center. There is always going to be more energy at higher altitudes that are flip flopping at higher rate than below a restrictive element or compound so eventually it will hit the ground and continue to be pounded by force.

Fire releases stored energy. Taking a restrictive element compound and releasing waves of energy burst the higher the flips the higher the temperature remember we are still restricted by the grid and higher the energy higher the altitude disbursement. Heat is all about frequency of the flip and stored energy that was previously wave resistant.

As we know sound is made by the release of stored energy but how do we differentiate sound waves from light waves... By having blind ears and deaf eyes or by understanding the light is transferred through through the lens and the ear a drum both are capturing the waves of change but restricting the information how the information is received.

Ed as for the telescope microscope they capture the radiating wave and amplify the rate of change until it hits the I and the brain deciphers the pattern. So remove from level and amplify until released at higher frequency.

Your internal you is a lie here. It is a series of patterns that you repeat to yourself. This by far is the hardest to overcome because you have to let go of the self and accept universal... If memory is nothing but positives and negatives in a series then feelings is the understanding of stored energy distribution or how many pluses do i have over negatives.

This simple idea can almost explain every concept without time or space explanation defined. If this is correct then we are creating life and machine and should not become god and does this mean we are nothing but someones exercise of math and creation finally how long before he figures out we know???

OK OPEN FOR DISCUSSION...

Good to see others thinking as well. I wrote the same thing in my topic below. We have network system out of wave phase shifting or decay in form of fractal symmetry. Interference

Spinning is universal motion of data transmission. Comes from the mass potential effects the wave.

http://omegafoundati...niscatewatt.gif

The image is great to describe the charges flow within two mirrored waveform

Good to see others thinking as well. I wrote the same thing in my topic below. We have network system out of wave phase shifting or decay in form of fractal symmetry. Interference

Spinning is universal motion of data transmission. Comes from the mass potential effects the wave.

http://omegafoundati...niscatewatt.gif

!

Moderator Note

Your link leads back to this thread. Don't fix it, because linking to your own model is a thread hijack,which is a rules violation. Discuss the implications of the OP here, and your topic elsewhere.

so shall i copy and paste my own thread just to answer?nonsense ....

!

Moderator Note

No. The modnote was quite clear

Discuss the implications of the OP here, and your topic elsewhere.

Discussions of speculative theories should be kept to the original topic in hand and mainstream theories that support/refute the speculation