Revolutionary idea

Max_Mejico

A digital/analog computer. The human brain combines analog (smooth curves) and digital (this/that: hot/cold, love/hate) verbal/symbolic reasoning. Fully analog brain = smoothly curved shape receiving input, outputting output, and morphing simultaneously in realtime, merged seamlessly with sensory input. It can recognize shapes based on fuzzy matches with memories, and uses fuzzy matching to output any curved fuzzy thing it wants (and understands any curved fuzzy input it is familiar with). Combining analog with digital = much better graphics, superintelligent "AI," much better pattern recognition, infinite resolution (no joke , and more fluid and organic behavior for software. However, two warnings which should be passed on: intelligent "AI," especially ones with the idea of "self," which can develop naturally in an analog/digital computer (infants don't have an idea of "self" at first). They can also be designed to have an idea of "self." So please, no computers with too much power, and please treat digital/analog computers (at least ones with an idea of "self") with the same rights, dignity and respect as human beings. :)

My beloved once said: one side is brilliantly stupid, the other side is stupidly brilliant. Digital is stupid in a brilliant way. Analog is brilliant in a stupid way. Together they are brilliantly brilliant. :)

I do not claim ownership of this idea, nor do I require compensation for providing it. Please involve me in its implementation: it will go more smoothly and brilliantly with me involved. However, this is not required of you.

My beloved once said: one side is brilliantly stupid, the other side is stupidly brilliant. Digital is stupid in a brilliant way. Analog is brilliant in a stupid way. Together they are brilliantly brilliant.

[brilliantly stupid] x [stupidly brilliant] = [brilliantly brilliant, stupidly stupid]

The human brain combines analog (smooth curves) and digital (this/that: hot/cold, love/hate) verbal/symbolic reasoning.

Um, what?

Our brains are electro-chemical organs, yes, but not digital-analog... not quite even sure how to respond.

digital = much better graphics, superintelligent "AI," much better pattern recognition

Что?

Wait, digital has "much better pattern recognition", and super-intelligent AI? I'm very confused.

Fully analog brain = smoothly curved shape receiving input

Qoi?

What does shape have to do with analog? Is digital sharp? or is it green? or sour? maybe chunky? Even more confused...

infinite resolution

Que?

Even the universe does not have infinite resolution, our eyes certainly don't...

I ran out of languages... and feel a bit over-ghasped